Vibrations "who's Gonna Help You Now"

Dylan

never knew this 45 until yesterday and it blew me away on first listen. No great shakes in the scheme of things probably out there for $5 or so but its just what keeps me collecting. Hearing 45s as good as this for the first time. :thumbsup:

probably their best 45 for me.

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

never knew this 45 until yesterday and it blew me away on first listen. No great shakes in the scheme of things probably out there for $5 or so but its just what keeps me collecting. Hearing 45s as good as this for the first time. :D

Do you mean "Who's gonna help me now?" on Neptune 21 Dylan? If so heartily agree - wonderful group record with a roaring lead and great harmonies, all with a Philadelphia backing.

Social source share

Do you mean "Who's gonna help me now?" on Neptune 21 Dylan? If so heartily agree - wonderful group record with a roaring lead and great harmonies, all with a Philadelphia backing.

Think he means the one on Okeh? I had one on sale tuesday. Unless I'm thinking of something else.

Social source share

Also came out on Neptune 19. Flip to "Expressway to your heart"

Social source share

yes thats the one typo on my part.

nice to see my deliberate mistakes are noticed :thumbsup: fantastic record. What a great lead vocal as you say so much more power than in some others i've heard by them.

Social source share

never knew this 45 until yesterday and it blew me away on first listen. No great shakes in the scheme of things probably out there for $5 or so but its just what keeps me collecting. Hearing 45s as good as this for the first time. :lol:

Totally agree dylan, if you like that, then check out ""When will my turn come" on North Bay, another belter from Philly.

Kev

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert