Price Please For The Ethics I Want My Baby Back (vent)

Pete S

• Replies 24
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

With your reputation/customer base I wouldn't go below £100. If it doesn't sell you can always lower the price, but I don't think that'll be necessary.

Well a friend wants it and after reading what everyone has said, I thought 70 would be fair. But you're right, it probably would have gone for 100.

Social source share

Well a friend wants it and after reading what everyone has said, I thought 70 would be fair. But you're right, it probably would have gone for 100.

Pete, this has always been around £15/ 20 , but in last twelve months has soared.

Recent posike prices are as follows :

2008 - £47, $81 ,$88, $103,£160, $147, and 2009 : £81, $ 147 so pitch it at £100 you 'll get that for some bizarre reason . Obviously a ' big 'name dj has discovered it - despite it being well known for years :rolleyes:

Social source share

this song always reminds me of that 'Chillis Baby Back Ribs' TV ad

the one where the kitchen staff all harmonize, "I want my baby back, baby back, baby back, Chilli's baaaaby back ribs..."

:shades:

'look at me now' is far better anyway

You must be from Michigan. :thumbsup:

Social source share

..it has Steve, over the last couple of years.No "big name dj" behind it tho'.Just lots of plays at various venues.

Imho,the stable door is open :unsure: .

Well it was an obvious one to revive I guess, as it's got that jangly rhythm that is in vogue now and it's quite catchy too.

Edited by Steve G
Social source share

Same here Pete...

Seems to be anything between £100 & £150 for a demo in good nick at the moment. Was a £15 record for years...

Could have sold 25 copies of Little Joe Hinton on Kent at £25 (current book price in both guides) last time - listed it twice before in the last 18 months and didn't get a sniff. Someone told me I should have put a 1 in front of it - looks like they were right! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert