• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi mate, on groovecollector is one for sale:

https://www.groovecollector.com/item/2/0-22...e-to-be-me.html

cheers, m.

Wow thats a chunky price :lol:

I've seen a few Lonnie Youngblood Demo's about over the years, but I personally don't remember seeing an issue, or I would have had it. Is it rare or have I just been unlucky?

Social source share

Wow thats a chunky price :lol:

I've seen a few Lonnie Youngblood Demo's about over the years, but I personally don't remember seeing an issue, or I would have had it. Is it rare or have I just been unlucky?

Sold one on here last month for a broadly similar price and had lots of interest at that rate. I've got to state that I prefer Lonnie Youngblood's version. Jessie is the better singer, hands down, but I think the vintage 70s backing track beats the vintage 80s backing track quite comfortably.

Social source share

Sold one on here last month for a broadly similar price and had lots of interest at that rate. I've got to state that I prefer Lonnie Youngblood's version. Jessie is the better singer, hands down, but I think the vintage 70s backing track beats the vintage 80s backing track quite comfortably.

yeah, I know that it's not really a bargain, but time's changed! on ebay you'll have to pay more than 250 dollars nowadays...I prefer Lonnie's version as well! good luck, mate!!! cheers, m.

Social source share

Wow thats a chunky price :thumbsup:

John,

I have some Lonnie Youngblood ISSUE copies in my sales box

Lonnie

Youngblood

Right back where we started / Let me bring out the woman in you

dancer thats getting some plays backed with soulful early 70's mid-pacer

Calla iss

£20

Regards,

Paul Capon

Social source share

Source Advert