Blackpool Hotels

Guest gb2nyc

Guest gb2nyc

Hello,

I am coming over for the Blackpool weekender and I would like to find a hotel that I can come and go as I please within walking distance of the Blackpool tower, or a short cab ride to the events. I shall be traveling on my own and don't know the area at all and I get lost walking round a corner.

Any suggestions any one? I am doing this early as I need to book airline res. and make sure I get a ticket to the event as I am a worry gut about reservations.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Angie

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest marge

Hello,

I am coming over for the Blackpool weekender and I would like to find a hotel that I can come and go as I please within walking distance of the Blackpool tower, or a short cab ride to the events. I shall be traveling on my own and don't know the area at all and I get lost walking round a corner.

Any suggestions any one? I am doing this early as I need to book airline res. and make sure I get a ticket to the event as I am a worry gut about reservations.

Angie

Hi

some nice private flats good price at Beeton Villas 01253 627010

Social source share

Guest gfarrington

Hello,

Angie

try shearing.com we use these for blackpool & newquay weekenders( exept this w/e were in the great western), the blackpool hotel is called libertys on the square,

Social source share

try shearing.com we use these for blackpool & newquay weekenders( exept this w/e were in the great western), the blackpool hotel is called libertys on the square,

STOPPED AT LIBERTY ETC...... LAST YEAR..CANNOT RECOMMEND IT AT ALL. ROOM HAD SIGNS OF DAMP, SPEAKERS FROM NIGHTCLUB DOWNSTAIRS ARE ATTATCHED TO THE NIGHTCLUB CEILING SO ARE DIRECTLY UNDER YOUR ROOM, FROM ABOUT 6.30 PM ITS THUD THUD THUD AND THE ROOM SLIGHTLY VIBRATES ITS THAT LOUD. THE FOOD WAS CRAP AND THE WAITER WAS A JOKE, COULDNT EVEN PUT OUR CUTLERY OUT CORRECTLY AND WINE GLASSES COVERED IN LIPSTICK. :lol: ADD TO THIS CAR BLOCKED IN FOR OVER AN HOUR COS CAR PARK DOUBLE PARKING.

ON THE OTHER HAND

EVERY YEAR WE STOP AT SHEARINGS AT WHITBY AND CANNOT FIND A FAULT WITH ANYTHING, AND ALREADY BOOKED IT FOR THIS YEARS WEEKENDER. :lol:

Westy :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert