Any Information On Marcus 12"

Guest Nick Harrison

Guest Nick Harrison

Anybody have any details/information or even a rough price for the above 12". I do recall it having some little dance floor airing time around 1987/88. Its an 80's gospel inspired song and features Reginald Gaulden. Unknown or known to anyone.

Thanks.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anybody have any details/information or even a rough price for the above 12". I do recall it having some little dance floor airing time around 1987/88. Its an 80's gospel inspired song and features Reginald Gaulden. Unknown or known to anyone.

Thanks.

Known to me deffo and probably a few other 12" collectors. Seen it on e-bay a couple of times last year goes for about £50.00- £75.00...Great 'Modern Soul' dancer IMHO

Hope that helps

BazM

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

Known to me deffo and probably a few other 12" collectors. Seen it on e-bay a couple of times last year goes for about £50.00- £75.00...Great 'Modern Soul' dancer IMHO

Hope that helps

BazM

Thanks for that Barry, not many of em around back then or now. Paid £30.00 back in 1987.....I do recall a Mr Searling spinning one on the odd occasion Yes/No. Cheers for the assist - was looking to sell £80 bottom or £100 tops.

Nick.

Social source share

Thanks for that Barry, not many of em around back then or now. Paid £30.00 back in 1987.....I do recall a Mr Searling spinning one on the odd occasion Yes/No. Cheers for the assist - was looking to sell £80 bottom or £100 tops.

Nick.

Still got a copy Nick and played it very recently must admit it sounded better back then than it does now(my taste has changed though).

Very gospel influenced smile.gif

Good luck with sale ATB Chris.

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

Still got a copy Nick and played it very recently must admit it sounded better back then than it does now(my taste has changed though).

Very gospel influenced smile.gif

Good luck with sale ATB Chris.

Got to agree with you Chris, but there are people who still appreciate this sound today. Dave Welding notifed me of a 45 release of this tune also around at that time, also from Soulbowl.

Tempted to fire it back onto the shelves sad.gif .

Social source share

Got to agree with you Chris, but there are people who still appreciate this sound today. Dave Welding notifed me of a 45 release of this tune also around at that time, also from Soulbowl.

Tempted to fire it back onto the shelves sad.gif .

Great record Nick , and much better than most of that wishy washy sweet stuff Chris likes laugh.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert