Whats The Best Bargain Anyone Has Picked Up At A Boot Fair/jumble Sale/charity Shop Etc?

I occasionally find the odd US/uk label amongst the worthless stuff but now most of the Charity shops dont even have any vinyl anymore.I went into 4 shops while visiting a town I havent been to before and only one had a handful of albums.I occasionally dream of finding an old wooden box with old stickers on the side and full of old classics that someone has thrown out! Alas it never happens of course... Boot fairs sometimes can be a little bit better.Anyone got a refreshing story of a good find?

Social source share

• Replies 53
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

bought a bag of boots/re-issues about 10 years ago,was advertised in local nightly paper

100 northern soul re-issues 100-00

got to blokes house ,brought them out in an old carrier bag

looked through the first 30

duke browner boot

taj mahal boot

mike post boot

dena barnes boot

salvadors blue boot

thelma lindsay green boot

poppies boot

that sort of stuff

thought ok,first 30 will pay for my trouble

other 70 profit

didnt bother to look any further,said to bloke

here you go,there ok 100 quid

got home and spread them out in piles,what i would sell em for

3-00 pile/ 4-00 pile / 5-00 pile

got to about 4 from the back and there was an original

dickie wonder--golden triangle

weheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy biggrin.gif

Social source share

I found an early genesis single a few month's back in a charity shop 25p it cost me sold it on Ebay for £350.00 that gave me some very nice record tokens. Oh yeah laugh.gif:thumbup:

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

bought a bag of boots/re-issues about 10 years ago,was advertised in local nightly paper

100 northern soul re-issues 100-00

got to blokes house ,brought them out in an old carrier bag

looked through the first 30

duke browner boot

taj mahal boot

mike post boot

dena barnes boot

salvadors blue boot

thelma lindsay green boot

poppies boot

that sort of stuff

thought ok,first 30 will pay for my trouble

other 70 profit

didnt bother to look any further,said to bloke

here you go,there ok 100 quid

got home and spread them out in piles,what i would sell em for

3-00 pile/ 4-00 pile / 5-00 pile

got to about 4 from the back and there was an original

dickie wonder--golden triangle

weheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy biggrin.gif

More than ten years ago Keith,i can remember you telling me about this at The Griffin in Leeds.The same night a guy offered you the Ivories for peanuts

Social source share

Couple of months ago was in charity shop and saw a pile of old 45's.Had a quick flick through them and nothing much of note but a couple of old kinks singles and a copy of MC5 kickout the jams.There was also about 30 copies of one single and 10 of another.Anyway asked how much the singles were and she said "if you'll take the lot you can have them".

Turned out the single there was 30 copies of is a NWOBHM rarity and I've just traded em in for paypal points.

Not what you'd expect in rural Ireland?!

Edited by groovywoovy
Social source share

Last summer I went into a charity shop on the High Street near work during my lunch hour.

I was looking at paperbacks but noticed a box of LP's so had a rumage.

Usual stuff; Max Bygraves, Scottish Pipe Bands etc but I found a Songs In The Key Of Life Double Album by Stevie Wonder. The cover was in extremely good nick, no damage as it was protected by a plastic cover. The vinyl was pristine on both records, almost new (mint?) to my uneducated eyes.

It was only 50p!!!

I didn't get it as I don't collect records and it isn't a period of Stevie Wonder's music that grips me and I wouldn't have had the ability to play it anyway so I left it. I don't do ebay so had no thought of selling it, even for a couple of quid profit.

However, a week or so later I thought that I would get it and offer it on here for the cost I paid and postage, as someone might like it, for a collection, playing, whatever.

Anyway I went back and it was gone.

Is it worth anything?

The album was from 1976 so it is 33yrs old and it was like new!

KTF.

Drew.

Social source share

Couple of months ago was in charity shop and saw a pile of old 45's.Had a quick flick through them and nothing much of note but a couple of old kinks singles and a copy of MC5 kickout the jams.There was also about 30 copies of one single and 10 of another.Anyway asked how much the singles were and she said "if you'll take the lot you can have them".

Turned out the single there was 30 copies of is a NWOBHM rarity and I've just traded em in for paypal points.

Not what you'd expect in rural Ireland?!

what was the record?. I have the first Def Leppard single which at the time was considered NWOBHM. It's worth at least £100 now. Iron Maiden's soundhouse tapes are also very rare.

Anyway, best one I ever heard was Mick Howard picking up a copy of Hangin' on to a lie (Boola Boola) just forgotten the name of the group!! :rolleyes: . for £5 at Lowton about 12 years ago. :lol:thumbup.gif

Jayne.x

Natural Four! (just remembered).

Social source share

Got a crate of of 400 records without sleeves on a market in LA.. £40 for the lot, split it 3 ways and i paid £15 for 130 tunes..

First record i got was Marie Night.. "Come on baby" looked in the guide and it was priced at around £150.. Result... All the opthers were pretty standard stuff on Motown/ Atlantic but still pretty nice for £15..

Social source share

Guest Mark Holmes

I got a Flamin King Ho Happy Day for $30 from a fellah in Discoveries magazine and an Ann Sexton Gone too Long on Yellow 77 for $8 at a record fair in Hillsborough North Carolina...It was on the table next to Lew Stanley tongue.gif

Social source share

Charisma Band 50p at an Edinburgh car boot sale about 15 years ago. Two mates of mine got Tommy Navarro and Tony Middleton for about 20 cents at a car boot type market in New Jersey in the early 90s (out of the same box as well I think!)...

Oh yeh then I got Harold Burrage 50 50 for a dollar on the reception desk of a dodgey Norman Bates motel in NJ a year later!

Edited by mark w.
Social source share

Last summer I went into a charity shop on the High Street near work during my lunch hour.

I was looking at paperbacks but noticed a box of LP's so had a rumage.

Usual stuff; Max Bygraves, Scottish Pipe Bands etc but I found a Songs In The Key Of Life Double Album by Stevie Wonder. The cover was in extremely good nick, no damage as it was protected by a plastic cover. The vinyl was pristine on both records, almost new (mint?) to my uneducated eyes.

It was only 50p!!!

I didn't get it as I don't collect records and it isn't a period of Stevie Wonder's music that grips me and I wouldn't have had the ability to play it anyway so I left it. I don't do ebay so had no thought of selling it, even for a couple of quid profit.

However, a week or so later I thought that I would get it and offer it on here for the cost I paid and postage, as someone might like it, for a collection, playing, whatever.

Anyway I went back and it was gone.

Is it worth anything?

The album was from 1976 so it is 33yrs old and it was like new!

KTF.

Drew.

Money wise not really worth a great deal - £10 to £15 I should think. However it is generally regarded as Stevie's best work & certainly amongst Motowns best ever albums.

Social source share

Guest welshruss

This ones slightly off topic,but .........

In the 80s i used to build stages for pop/rock concerts (used to subby to a major London based promoter).anyway it was The Who this night.

After the concert i got Roger Daltry,Kenny Jones and John Entwistle,s autographs.....approached Pete Townsend and he said "nah fak orf i dont do that" I thought ok so be it,coz the guy stood behind him looked like,size wise,Lennox Lewis.

Some time later i sold them (the autographs) to an American collector,(who had been writing to me asking for Beatles 45s that i had picked up cheap), for £70......

it was a lot then,often wondered how much i would have got had Townsend signed tho.

So it sort of fits in here because i got the autographs cheap !

Got loads of stories like this about pop/rock stars back then.Maybe i should open a thread.Has it already been done ?

Edited by welshruss
Social source share

Picked up SOS/I HAVE FAITH IN YOU BABY UK Polydor white demo with four prong centre for 25p in a RedCross charity shop in Upton on the Wirral about 10 years ago sold it for £25 afew years later LONG AFTER TONIGHT IS OVER mint Stateside with orig sleeve at a boot sale in Moreton gave it to a friend for his 50th. Loads of Jazz and rare groove albums around the 2nd hand shops in Liverpool during the eighties, particulary Blue Note albums, seems there was no collectors market for them at the time. All dried up now though.

John

Social source share

a couple of years ago Mark IV should i beleive you Quality (canadian) $70.00

Brand New 1000 years du vern £100.00

barbara dane i'n on my way trey 3 $7.00 sold for £150 the next week.

Tootsie rollers give me love me-o £60.00 sold last year for £350.00

quite a lot over the years really

from a long time ago Kenyy smith lord whays happening GAR Issue 10p at the time it was thought to be demo only.

Mark

Social source share

Not meag rare but all the following have come from Record Shows in Canada SO FAR THIS YEAR, which, in the age of price guides and t'internet is amazing. The guy with the Dee Clarks and Holly Maxwell has his own web site!!!

Al Downing - Im Just Nobody - $4

Ace Spectrum - Dont Send Nobody Else - $1

Dee Clark - Thats My Girl - Constellation - $1 x 2

Dee Clark - Thats My Girl - Constellation - promo - $2

Holly Maxwell - Only When Youre Lonely - Constellation - $4

plus a couple of 100 classic Soul 45's and Garage and Doo Wop things that I trade on.

Social source share

Guest topcatnumpty1

About 1978 in Boyes in Northallerton i found a copy of --Soul 35019--Frank Wilson--Do i love you--as i went to the cash desk to pay the 20 pence.---a guy with a microphone and a beard appeared from behind the pic-n-mix and said "I,m Jeremy Beadle," and i said--"Oh no you put that there--i feel such a fool"--However we then went for a drink in the Durham Ox and he sportingly said--"I can see you,re upset--please accept this white La Beat demo of Lester Tipton( it,ll be massive this time next year)--which i thought was good of him as i had to buy the 2 pints of Magnet.

Wot do you mean it,s time for my medication???

Tony Coleby

Social source share

About 1978 in Boyes in Northallerton i found a copy of --Soul 35019--Frank Wilson--Do i love you--as i went to the cash desk to pay the 20 pence.---a guy with a microphone and a beard appeared from behind the pic-n-mix and said "I,m Jeremy Beadle," and i said--"Oh no you put that there--i feel such a fool"--However we then went for a drink in the Durham Ox and he sportingly said--"I can see you,re upset--please accept this white La Beat demo of Lester Tipton( it,ll be massive this time next year)--which i thought was good of him as i had to buy the 2 pints of Magnet.

Wot do you mean it,s time for my medication???

Tony Coleby

Yes Tony

its time for the medication but If you don,t behave I,ll send the chihuahua round

Martyn

Social source share

famous birmingham record shop find

WENT INTO THE SHOP AND BROWESD THROUGH THE RACKS

UNDER THE COUNTER WHERE THEY KEPT THE SOUL LPS WAS A CARDBOARD BOX BENT DOWN AND TOOK A LOOK LOTS OF ORANGE LONDON DEMOS BUT NOTHING SOUL WISE BUT I NOTICED A PINK MGM DEMO OF FATHERS ANGELS.

SAID TO THE BLOKE HOW MUCH FOR THIS

"ITS £4 MATE AS WE HAVE THE AMERICAN IMPORT ON THE WALL AT £3.95"

THIS IS THE SHOP THAT I HAD MOST ACTIONS FROM AT £1.25 :unsure:laugh.giflaugh.gif

Social source share

I have an LP in the garage from when I was 12/13yrs old. It's called Otis Blue (Otis Reading) and I bought it in a clothes shop (for certainly under £1) following my mother buying me my first Crombie circa 1972/3.

One track, the second, My Girl, is scratched from memory, as my older sister had a kid when she was only 15yrs old and her little lad (now 30 odd years old) as a toddler used to wait for me at our gate everyday after school. This paricular day I remember passing our house and being on an old backloader bus and seeing this cherrub, waiting for me at the gate, but banging my Otis LP on the gate in anticipation of my return!! :unsure:

Worth fook all without one track being scratched I suspect!!!! biggrin.gif

KTF.

Drew.

Social source share

:unsure: years ago picked up mint unplayed kurt harris emperor of my babys heart diamond two quid dewsbury market well pleased over the years picked up few nice pieces from same stall,alas no longer there pity sad.gif regards johno

nice one fella

shopped at dewsbury every week , was that Alans Records he had loads of stuff , but how did we know which were originals ?

was a nice bloke actually very enthusiastic

Social source share

nice one fella

shopped at dewsbury every week , was that Alans Records he had loads of stuff , but how did we know which were originals ?

was a nice bloke actually very enthusiastic

was a young lad, well younger than me had glasses on came from leeds area i think have'nt seen him for years had a lot of british stuff aswell like i said had some tasty bits of him think a lot was from soul pack really not run of the mill stuff then years later they are regards johno

Edited by soulcarp
Social source share

was a young lad, well younger than me had glasses on came from leeds area i think have'nt seen him for years had a lot of british stuff aswell like i said had some tasty bits of him think a lot was from soul pack really not run of the mill stuff then years later they are regards johno

I have regailed this on SS previously , but will do so again .

I went to an book fair at rotherham Library in the early 90s , and there was a pile of 45s on one ' stall ' . Amongst the pop / AOR / MOR tunes were eight pressings , which despite my looking at them , I did not take full notice , only concerning myself with the price of 30P each , which I thought was good value as I could sell them on .

Upon returning home , I checked them to find two of them were pukka releases - one was " Oh Ive Been Blessed " - Bobby Taylor on VIP , and the other was " Now You've Got The Upper Hand " - Candi Staton on Unity ........

I sold the Candi Staton for £110 .

Malc Burton

Social source share

I occasionally find the odd US/uk label amongst the worthless stuff but now most of the Charity shops dont even have any vinyl anymore.Anyone got a refreshing story of a good find?

Some years ago got a mint copy of Bobby Reed - I'll find a way on Loma in a small scruffy junk shop just of the London South Circular, the huge cost of 50 pence. I'd sold my copy sometime before so very delighted to picked this up, it was the 3rd record I flicked through, about 20 in a large shoebox.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Some years ago got a mint copy of Bobby Reed - I'll find a way on Loma in a small scruffy junk shop just of the London South Circular, the huge cost of 50 pence. I'd sold my copy sometime before so very delighted to picked this up, it was the 3rd record I flicked through, about 20 in a large shoebox.

:rolleyes:

went to the diskery in brum 1979/80 got 3 unplayed copys of kiki dee magic carpet ride never been took out of there company sleeves, charged me 35p each,took them to wigan the following week got £50-60 each for them, which was like a weeks wages for each of them :thumbsup: best was my mate got a chapter 5 you cant mean it demo for 10p, took it to wigan as an unknown sold it for summet stupid like£10.00 .the following week it was being played and the rest is history gutted :D
Social source share

I've picked up quite a few nice records in southern charity shops over the years, mainly UK issues but the odd import here and there. Its getting rarer and rarer now though as people have pointed out. But the strangest experience I ever had was in a junk shop ran by a mate of mine. He'd just bought this pile of total shit 80s pop records and was sat there looking through them when I walked in. I asked him what they were and he said 'shit pop, nothing for you in here'.

I dont know why but I replied instantly 'No, you've got a really nice Elgins record in there for me!'. 'No chance mate!' he laughed and pushed them aside. There were about 70-80 singles there and I started to go through them in front of him. About 20 records in, there was a a mint 'Heaven Must Have Sent You' Green and White T/M UK demo. You could have knocked me over with a feather and I was just so glad he witnessed this! Sure enough it was the only soul record in the pile and the only thing not released between 1983-89.

What were the odds on this, given the couple of hundred thousand titles or more that have graced the soul scene in the UK and the amount of artists I could have jokingly injected into the conversation?

Social source share

I've picked up quite a few nice records in southern charity shops over the years, mainly UK issues but the odd import here and there. Its getting rarer and rarer now though as people have pointed out. But the strangest experience I ever had was in a junk shop ran by a mate of mine. He'd just bought this pile of total shit 80s pop records and was sat there looking through them when I walked in. I asked him what they were and he said 'shit pop, nothing for you in here'.

I dont know why but I replied instantly 'No, you've got a really nice Elgins record in there for me!'. 'No chance mate!' he laughed and pushed them aside. There were about 70-80 singles there and I started to go through them in front of him. About 20 records in, there was a a mint 'Heaven Must Have Sent You' Green and White T/M UK demo. You could have knocked me over with a feather and I was just so glad he witnessed this! Sure enough it was the only soul record in the pile and the only thing not released between 1983-89.

What were the odds on this, given the couple of hundred thousand titles or more that have graced the soul scene in the UK and the amount of artists I could have jokingly injected into the conversation?

Social source share

That sounds like a Miracle.Whatever those odds are!

I know but it happened, the shop is called Weasels in Southampton and the owner Bob will gladly clarify the truth to anybody passing!

Social source share

Guest andyrattigan

Terry Callier "Look at me now" Cadet £2.00

Frankie Beverly "If thats what you wanted" sassy £1.50

Both in my home town of Burton on Trent at different times and different places..

As Gary Player once said "The more i practice the luckier i get"!

Chris

Not being cheeky. Well I am :thumbsup: but did you pay these prices in 1973 when a pound would be worth about 40-50 today?

If so, then thats not really a bargain and I dont feel that jealous. If you bought them last week for that then you are one lucky git and the person that sold them to you obviously knows nothing about rare records.

Social source share

bought 800 lps in 1995 for 200.00. sam dees,bobby hutton,alice clark and others. with an awful lot of modern 80s 90s also that ive never really sorted.

on wednesday last week by coincidence i bought approx 800 lps/12" for 15.40. not sorted these yet but deffo not ken dodd etc. however there must be 200 modern dance 12" in there and probably 20 scratched beyond repair. 5 modern 12s however to a mate for 15.00 so im about 40p out of pocket.

Social source share

AT A RECORD FAIR AT THE YWCA IN DONNY, NOWT MUCH THERE REALLY, MAINLY ROCK AND POP CD'S. AT THE SIDE OF ONE OF THE STALLS NOTICED A BOX OF ABOUT 150 NORTHERN SOUL/MOTOWN RE-ISSUES, TYPICAL STUFF REALLY MOTOWN YESTERYEAR, SUPREMES, JACKSON FIVE RECORDS ETC NORTHERN BOOTLEGS AND SO ON . BOUT HALF WAY THRU THE BOX, CAME ACROSS FOUR CHALLENGE WHITE LABEL BOOTLEGS OF JERRY FULLER DOUBLE LIFE/TURN TO ME STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM WAS A BLACK ONE PRICED AT £1.50 SAME AS THE OTHERS, JOB DONE I THORT. LATER ON IN THE BOX WAS A FRANKIE BEVERLEY ON SASSY @ £1.50 AND VERY LAST RECORD IN THE BOX WAS DARRELL BANKS UK STAX ISSUE @2.00. NOT A BAD DAY. IN BIRMINGHAM A FEW YEARS AGO BROWSING THRU A BOX OF MAINLY POP RUBBISH WAS A MINTY UK MERCURY COPY OF DEE DEE WARWICK'S WORTH EVERY TEAR I CRY @£2.00 AND MARVA WHITNEYS THIS GIRLS IN LOVE WITH YOU ON UK POLYDOR @£1.50 ANOTHER QUITE GOOD DAY :unsure: .

BRI PINCH.

SUNDAY CHILLOUT, 7TH JUNE, HORSE AND GROOM PUB, EAST LAITH GATE, DONCASTER.

Social source share

Guest Dani Herranz

A copy of Ray Merrell´s "tears of joy" turned up in a Barcelona´s boot market for 100 pesetas (40 p) in the mid-90s...how come??? no clue!!! :unsure:

Social source share

I've bored people with this story before but as the subjects going around again so will I :lol:

Found a Tom Emmanuel experience for 10 or 20p & for the same price Herby Brown One more broken heart Blue Ash of course in 1981 10/20p was worth a lot more than it is these days,(apologies Andy) :lol: fortunately only sold it about 3/4 years ago so made a small profit :thumbsup:

Social source share

Following on from my own post I had a result myself today.Not a box of Northern but an amazing find nevertheless...I went into a Charity shop this Morning and asked if they had any vinyl.The woman asked the Manager who said " I dont think so , hold on there might be something out the back".She beckoned me through and there were two plastic bags of lps, about 15 in each.I knelt down and the first I pulled was Stevie Wonder "fullfillingness first finale" I thought to Myself "I might have something here" and asked her how much for the albums?.she said normally £1 each but she could maybe do a deal if I took a few. I began flicking through the albums and saw more Stevie Wonder albums, "inneversions"Music of my kind etc then come across Sam and Dave The supremes, next I picked out club ska 67 vol 2,It was a mixed bag of stuff as was the 2nd bag, I found the album "Rock steady ska on studio 1.The vinyl itself plays through fine but the cover is all drawn in in red felt tip pen and there are names written on the back but I knew it was an amazing find.Two Ska albums from the late 60s in My local charity shop in East Grinstead in 2008, 40 years old. The result of my haul was I bought 20 albums and haggled her down to £ 11 which was the middle price after she first said £12 and I said £10.I got "Stevie wonder "for once in my life" Motown original (sold subject to) perfect excellent to mint,the Ink spots in Hi fi on allegro, Stevie wonder "Music of my mind" "Hotter than july".the supremes and Four tops"the Magnificent 7", Sam and Dave "I thank you"Smokey Robinson"Make it happen" "The big wheels of Motown" Diana Ross join the Temptations and the Supremes" "Woodstock" triple , "Hittsville Usa" (WOL) Santana "Caravanserai", Elton John "Captain Fantastic" a Pamela Polland album, I dont know who she is but bought it. Patrick juver 12 inch "Lady night" and "We like Kenny" Kenny lynch on MFP. I left the rest.I was straight on popsike when I got home and pleased to see the Club ska fetched £82 and the other "rocksteady ska" £130 though I fear my copy woudlnt fetch anything like that due to condition.I dont know about the Inkspots. On closer inspection two of the Stevie albums are "Portugese"..It certainly made my day. You never know what you might come across, It is worth looking and is much more enjoyable than buying off ebay all the time.I think I might do some "Digging" at the boot fairs this Sunday.I think its preferable to "Doggin" this weekend anyway!

Social source share

Guest alanbonthrone

many years ago,while working as atrainee footman at buckingham palace,i had the oppurtunity to peruse the queens private record collection, icame across adecca demo of ken dodds ,tears.i managed to play it on prince charles gramaphone, it ,s crap,nothing like lea roy. i was sacked. now working for the sun.

Social source share

Guest sadsam

Had many great finds over the years, but the best single item, has to be a mint U.K. DEMO of C.B.T.N. BEN E KING for £14

SAM :lol:

Social source share

I occasionally find the odd US/uk label amongst the worthless stuff but now most of the Charity shops dont even have any vinyl anymore.I went into 4 shops while visiting a town I havent been to before and only one had a handful of albums.I occasionally dream of finding an old wooden box with old stickers on the side and full of old classics that someone has thrown out! Alas it never happens of course... Boot fairs sometimes can be a little bit better.Anyone got a refreshing story of a good find?

Boot fair - Amoungt all the Tom Jones and Cilla Blacks, found Chapter Five - You Can't Mean it - C.B.S Demo! I was just about ready to give up and go to the burger van but Nina insisted we finish this box!

I said to the 'Little ol lady' behind the stall - "How much for the records"...She replied - "50p for the big ones (Meaning The LP's) and 20p for the small ones" (Meaning the singles) - I nearly choked! - Didn't have the heart to try and bargian with her lol.

You hear of these story's from time to time, and to be honest I never believe half of them...Then it happened to me! Still didn't believe it till I got it home and actually heard it lol

Len.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I dont usually go to the Niagara Falls show as it has been pretty poor lately but as the wife and son are in UK I thought I would, and it was on a Saturday this time. All I can say is f**k me, I came home with these amongst loads more:

Wade Flemons - That Other Place - VeeJay promo

Marcia Hines - You Gotta Let Go - Wizard

Roy Hamilton - The Panic Is On - MGM

Dean Jackson - Ill Always Love You - Shout

Nolan Chance - If He Makes You - Constellation

Marvin Ruffin - This Thing Called Love - Ruff Stuff

Major Lance - Its The Beat - Okeh

plus loads more by Little Carl Carlton, Katie Love, The Furys, Dee Dee Warwick on Hurd and Blue Rock, Connie McGill & Visions, The Cobras, Nancy Butts, Ronnie McNeir, The Vel Tones, Mike & Censations, Marion Black, Walter Jackson, The Invitations, Milton Wright, JJ Barnes, The Ballads, The Coalitions, Chuck Wright, Percy & Them, Tony Drake, Freddie Gorman, Little Anthony, Russ Lewis and the usual pile of Motown, stuff I dont know but sounds interesting.

The guy only bought one box and I have the second box lined up at the next show he sells at in June.

Also bought the Dee Dee Warwick album with the storming UK only 45 Worth Every Tear I Cry on it.

This follows on from the Toronto Show where I got the Trini Lopez on United Modern - $1, Levon and the Hawks - $1 and Terrible Frankie Nieves - $10

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert