Another One

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

the first one would only have sold for $2010 if i had not stuck an extra 0 on my $2001 bid

10 seconds left and i panicked and put in 20001 an extra zero cost me an extra 1400 quid. :)

Told the seller but he wouldnt buy it. so i felt oblidged to purchase..you live and learn

had to sell a couple to pay for it..but its here now..and yes he had only 2 copies or so he said(as they usually do)

but why did the second only go cheap?? maybe a shill bid somewhere..pissed off but cest la vie.

gasher

I would have let it go to the second highest bidder, would be very surprised to see it go as high as the last one!
Social source share

the first one would only have sold for $2010 if i had not stuck an extra 0 on my $2001 bid

10 seconds left and i panicked and put in 20001 an extra zero cost me an extra 1400 quid. :D

Told the seller but he wouldnt buy it. so i felt oblidged to purchase..you live and learn

had to sell a couple to pay for it..but its here now..and yes he had only 2 copies or so he said(as they usually do)

but why did the second only go cheap?? maybe a shill bid somewhere..pissed off but cest la vie.

gasher

No I don't think so. This one wasn't in such good condition so I would have expected the bids to be scaled down. Mine certainly was ;-)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert