This Sunday Live! Simon M Guests On The Original Mastercuts Show 2.00-4.00pm. Don't Miss

Yes folks,

He may have been something of a recluse just lately.....

........and he may have a vocabulary which is limited to just 2 words, namely 'Soul' and 'Bowl'......

........and he may have issues of a highly embarassing personal nature......

........but Simon M does have an immense amount of knowledge and a record collection to die for!

So come join us this Sunday afternoon on the ORIGINAL MASTERCUTS Show between 2.00-4.00pm on www.starpointradio.com and you'll be hearing some astoundingly good music and some in-depth nattering to find out exactly how Simon M ticks.

Hopefully we'll get behind the mind of how this highly complex character thinks and what motivates and moves him besides Soul Bowl.

Can't wait LOL!

See ya Sunday @ 2.00pm sharp!

Ian D :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

OK, today's show was touch and go right from the off LOL.....

We got to the studio with all of 3 minutes to spare and just made it in time. Then I had motor neuron problems trying to figure out a couple of minor technical issues (that's the awkward gap just before the EL record which was entirely my fault by the way) and then for some reason we only appeared to be coming out through one channel. Phew......

Anyway the good news is for the download link is that we had a good fiddle about (many thanks to Champy) and the show can now be heard via both channels finally praise be to the lord!.

Which is a good job because we have some absolutely top class tunes today which would otherwise unheard outside of Simon M's record room.

Top quality stuff folks, so kick back and enjoy........

Normal live service will be resumed next week I'm reliably informed......

Six Million Steps Presents The Original Mastercuts Show with Ian Dewhirst and special guest Simon M on Sunday 5th April 2009 on www.starpointradio.com.

To download the show simply hit the link below! Or for this and all archived shows please pay a visit to www.sixmillionsteps.com where you can download the last 4 weeks worth of all Six Million Steps produced shows. That's 16 hours of free music over the last 4 weeks plus loads of new fully downloadable KILLER mixes in a variety of styles!

So let's go with this week's show:-

1st Hour

Groove Junkies Presents Solomon Henderson - Inside My Soul

EL - Walk Away

Vincent Kwok feat D'Layna - Love Is The Answer

Leo Mendez - I Feel Love

Lanier and Co " I Don't Know What To Do

Walt Foster - Let's Take This Time Tonight

Otis Clay - All I Wanna Do

Truth - What Direction

DMX Affair - One Time To Make It Right

Epicenter - Get Off The Phone

2nd Hour

Lorraine Rudolph - Keep Coming Back For More

The Pretenders - Just Be Yourself

Joe Chapman - Beautiful Lover

The Joneses - Who Loves You

Buddy Ace - I'll Love You If You Let Me

La Voyage - Never Lookin' Back

Tony Gregory - You Lift Me From The Ground

Drizabone - Don't You Want Me

Oezlem - Eyes Burn

https://www.sixmillionsteps.com/6MS-...5-Starpoint.mp3

Many thanks to Simon for putting up with a none-stop barrage of issues and manfully coming through the test with flying colours. A Mothersticker of a show!

See y'all next week!

Best,

Ian D :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hey I missed it - was down in Somerset (Crayford is in Kent by the way Ian)....and knowing some of the obscurities Simon has stashed away, I bet i missed a blindingly good show.

Well you can catch the download now Steve! Both the guest and music was top notch but the host left a bit to be desired LOL..... :lol:

First time I've heard the majority of the selection as well proving that one's never too old to learn. :lol:

Give us a shout when yer ready to guest yourself. Simon schooled me on how to beat the download carvers so no worries there! :thumbsup:

Ian D :yes:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert