Little Anthony Refunds

Guest TONY ROUNCE

wow what a difference in attitudes.im sure this is one of the reasons for the sucess of your ventures.i work in customer services so i understand that as soon as the name calling and verbal abuse starts no-one has any sympathy or time for you.well done for taking the higher ground.hope to meet you at bridlington in a few weeks.spider.

Social source share

• Replies 73
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Tracey

we didn't give you chance ?

All the people on here complaining about getting their money back , are the people that were supporting you !

I am sorry for you , it must be stressful

Edited by joto
Social source share

Tracey

we didn't give you chance eh ??

We paid for four tickets , were coming from cornwall, booked into a hotel ( can't get refund )

All the people on here complaining about getting their money back , are precisley the people that were supporting you !

In supporting you their money sits in your account and not theirs :shades:

and for the record, we sent tickets back, then emailed, also gave our bank details to enable a funds transfer into our acc, AND NOTHING

I am sorry for you , it must be stressful , but theres no need for that

nice post!

professional, eh?

Edited by Dave
Social source share

Why should it- It takes the same amount of time to issue a refund as it does to receive the income

This is said from a former junior accountant

Let's say you get orders for five lots of tickets a day - easy - you stick em in an envelope, pop a stamp on, and bob's yer aunties live in lover.

You then have to start issuing refunds - and if there's 300 tickets to refund, that 300 e-mails to read - x number of cheques to write - making sure you've crossed everyone of the list as you issue them, making sure you have enough cheques, refunding Paypal payments, dealing with Paypal claims.... not easy for inexperienced promoters who let's be honest jumped in with both feet without having the good sense to work out exactly what it would involve...

As for being a former junior accountant, don't they call them 'teaboys' around your way? :unsure:

Social source share

I apologise for my rants on soul source with regards to my reply.

I was upset and angered by the comments that have been made and are still being made.

Although we appreciate your frustration and concerns we can assure everybody who bought tickets, WE WILL REFUND IN Full.

For those that HAVE NOT as yet received full refunds PLEASE email us at palaisevent@live.co.uk again and we will endeavour to deal with your refunds within seven days.

We attempted to put together something we honestly believed would benefit the UK underground SOUL SCENE, however due to mitigating circumstance 'our dream' never materialised.

...Again I apologise profusely if comments made have offended anyone....

........It was never our intention to scam anyone......

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Received a cheque in the post today, refund for tickets. Thanx Andy and Tracey, I know you must have a lot on ya plate, sorting everyone out. keep ya spirits up.

Feel it's only right to post something positive.

steve

Yes, got my cheque too. Thanks to you both, and thanks for at least trying to make this happen...

Social source share

Yes same here, paid by Cheque which has been cashed.

Never got sent tickets as event was cancelled before they could be posted.

Last e-mail from promoters said refund would be sent last week but as yet no refund or reply to lastest e-mail.

AlanR

Same story for me - emails not being answered - gone very quiet - I hope it was'nt a scam!

Social source share

Same story for me - emails not being answered - gone very quiet - I hope it was'nt a scam!

---------------------------------

:D Hello !

............. please try scrolling up and reading the thread thoroughly before you comment.............

ALL emails sent to palaisevent@live.co.uk have been answered............

Social source share

wow what a difference in attitudes.im sure this is one of the reasons for the sucess of your ventures.i work in customer services so i understand that as soon as the name calling and verbal abuse starts no-one has any sympathy or time for you.well done for taking the higher ground.hope to meet you at bridlington in a few weeks.spider.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wicked: You didn't purchase a ticket.................. and you are off the topic.......

If you dont mind please stick to the rules of the threads ?..................

Thank You....

Tracey

Social source share

Guest red or dead

Got reply about refund straight away from Tracey E mailed person I bought tickets from ,sent him tickets as requested ,cheque back almost by return post ,so Thanks from me and 2 mates

Social source share

I apologise for my rants on soul source with regards to my reply.

I was upset and angered by the comments that have been made and are still being made.

Although we appreciate your frustration and concerns we can assure everybody who bought tickets, WE WILL REFUND IN Full.

For those that HAVE NOT as yet received full refunds PLEASE email us at palaisevent@live.co.uk again and we will endeavour to deal with your refunds within seven days.

We attempted to put together something we honestly believed would benefit the UK underground SOUL SCENE, however due to mitigating circumstance 'our dream' never materialised.

...Again I apologise profusely if comments made have offended anyone....

........It was never our intention to scam anyone......

u r well in order to ramp, couple of my friends bought tickets, they never came on here and shout the odds, give it time it will come sweet, i salute u.

Billy

Social source share

by the way I know you don't know myself or Karen but "Muppet" is certainly at the lower end of my insult vocabulary, you should think yourselves lucky!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then we consider ourselves lucky ! however you also DON'T KNOW US personally ................. mind you............... bettyboop and soulbandit could actually become............ Miss Piggy & Kermit the frog.............. HOW COOL........................... Thanks for that................

Miss Piggy n Kermit The Frog.....................

Social source share

by the way I know you don't know myself or Karen but "Muppet" is certainly at the lower end of my insult vocabulary, you should think yourselves lucky!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then we consider ourselves lucky ! however you also DON'T KNOW US personally ................. mind you............... bettyboop and soulbandit could actually become............ Miss Piggy & Kermit the frog.............. HOW COOL........................... Thanks for that................

Miss Piggy n Kermit The Frog.....................

You are welcome

:P i'VE JUST SEEN YOUR PICTURE AND I DO KNOW YOU :thumbsup:

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Social source share

Glad to see you've taken my advice .....................

:thumbup: hello............. NOT YOUR ADVICE DARLING............. refunds were already under way.........via website... not SS.................

sorry but you cannot take the credit for refunds.....................

again.............. as stated........... refunds via palaisevent@live.co.uk..............

Social source share

Hi Andy and Tracey

Many thanks for the refund received this morning, I wasn't worried in the least, so didnt come on here ranting and raving, it wasn't life or death, I knew you would get there in the end. A massive thank you to you both, for trying to put this on in the first place, I know the reasons why and what for you tried to do it and unfortunately it wasn't to be. We all learn by our mistakes and its just some of them are more public than others. But hold your heads up high both of you. Live and love life the same as you did before this and remember its fastly becoming chip paper.

Very best wishes to you both

Dawn xxx

Social source share

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:ohmy: You didn't purchase a ticket.................. and you are off the topic.......

If you dont mind please stick to the rules of the threads ?..................

Thank You....

Tracey

its nothing personal but i dont think i was off topic.polite replys will always be better recieved than rants and abuse.thats a fact and not an opinion.

Social source share