A Couple Of Oddities (or Are They Well Known)

1. stevie wonder- all i do, whats the score with this i love tammis version, but seem to have missed this one, is it a 60,s recording or 70,s, or am i listening to the wrong version, also loads of covers (usually amatuer) on you tube, great record though, priced at 4 quid on lists.

2. michael denton-just another morning, on rare earth i think, sounds like the beach boys singing to a classic motown backing, strange record i seem to remember from somewhere,

please help they are doing my head in

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

1. stevie wonder- all i do, whats the score with this i love tammis version, but seem to have missed this one, is it a 60,s recording or 70,s, or am i listening to the wrong version, also loads of covers (usually amatuer) on you tube, great record though, priced at 4 quid on lists.

2. michael denton-just another morning, on rare earth i think, sounds like the beach boys singing to a classic motown backing, strange record i seem to remember from somewhere,

SW's version of All I Do is taken from the 1980 album "Hotter Than July" It was later released on UK Motown. Popular a few years ago and both great versions imo.

Edited by SteveM
Social source share

the steve wonder still gets constant radio play in the us, which would explain all the covers. did it not hit the UK?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert