Stefan

• Replies 11
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi.

Anyone have some info for the value of this record ?

SOUL EXPERIENCE: "I'm so glad i found you/Who's lips you been kissing" 1971 on SMOKE 1002 West Columbia & South Carolina Artists.

Thanks.

Stephane.

i got a copy of this a few years back in a soul pack i got from u.s, john manship has it valued in his USA price guide as £30 gbp, hope this helps...phil

Social source share

i got a copy of this a few years back in a soul pack i got from u.s, john manship has it valued in his USA price guide as £30 gbp, hope this helps...phil

it is hard to find, I've seen it sell for around $50 a few times, but I didn't want to respond speculating on a value since I haven't seen it for sale in a while, maybe the value has changed.

Social source share

it is hard to find, I've seen it sell for around $50 a few times, but I didn't want to respond speculating on a value since I haven't seen it for sale in a while, maybe the value has changed.

i sold mine last january, went for £28 GBP, i only had 3 bidders, but about 15 watchers, maybe they were just seeing what it went for, have to say though i,ve not seen one for sale since so price might have increased in the mean time, great tune as well, wish i hadn't sold it now.

Social source share

I would want over 100 quid prehaps quite a bit more for mine as its far to rare and good to be valued at 30 quid.

but i'm not selling :thumbup:

Social source share

Thanks for your reply!

I just heard the B-side and is one of my favs sweet soul track !

The track "I'm so glad i found you" is a cover of Linda Jones & Whatnauts ?

If anyone have a copy PM me !!!

Stphane.

the linda jones / whatnauts track is a cover, it was originally done by the o'jays

Social source share

Thanks for your reply!

I just heard the B-side and is one of my favs sweet soul track !

The track "I'm so glad i found you" is a cover of Linda Jones & Whatnauts ?

If anyone have a copy PM me !!!

Stphane.

"whose lips" is the killer side on this 45 for me also. Other side just OK similar style but doesn't quite have the magic.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert