cheers :)

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

QUICK MISTAKE IT IS DEE DEE GARTRELL SHOULD OF NOTED THAT WHEN I POSTED THE TUNE UP YOUR REFFERRING TO.ONE OF THE ORIGINAL SOUL SISTERS I THINK SHE ORIGINATED FROM GEORGIA [COULD BE WRONG ON THIS?I DO KNOW SHE WAS MARRIED TO THE MASSIVELY TALENTED JAMES SHAW IE KING HANIBAL WHO WROTE A GREAT DEAL OF HE WORK INCLUDING THE GREAT STAND UP FOR YOUR BROTHER.

SHES RECORDED ON MAVERICK [HER LATER RELEASES] -AWARE,BANITH,DENIM-KALO,AND RIGHT ON RECORDS,YOU SHOULD GET THE TRACK YOUR AFTER FOR 20-30 QUID I DID!

THERES A CD BEEN DONE BY THE MIGHTY HANNIBAL CALLED STARTING A MOVEMENT THAT FEATURES SOME OF HER WORK,SHE ALSO WAS GIGING LAST YEAR CHECK OUT YOU TUBE YOULL SEE SHE DONEA GIG IN GEORGIA WITH FREDDIE TERRELL.

ATB

BAZ A :unsure:

Social source share

Guest wigantojapan

She's also playing at our Dig Deeper night this Saturday, March 28 in NYC! Can't wait to hear "Second hand love" live...

https://www.myspace.com/digdeepernyc

- honky

superb guys thanks everyone

i pmed my mate in NYC so hopefully he,ll go along and enjoy and support

this is the beauty of soul-source.

has anyone got a copy for sale in good condition

thanks

Social source share

Guest wigantojapan

QUICK MISTAKE IT IS DEE DEE GARTRELL SHOULD OF NOTED THAT WHEN I POSTED THE TUNE UP YOUR REFFERRING TO.ONE OF THE ORIGINAL SOUL SISTERS I THINK SHE ORIGINATED FROM GEORGIA [COULD BE WRONG ON THIS?I DO KNOW SHE WAS MARRIED TO THE MASSIVELY TALENTED JAMES SHAW IE KING HANIBAL WHO WROTE A GREAT DEAL OF HE WORK INCLUDING THE GREAT STAND UP FOR YOUR BROTHER.

SHES RECORDED ON MAVERICK [HER LATER RELEASES] -AWARE,BANITH,DENIM-KALO,AND RIGHT ON RECORDS,YOU SHOULD GET THE TRACK YOUR AFTER FOR 20-30 QUID I DID!

THERES A CD BEEN DONE BY THE MIGHTY HANNIBAL CALLED STARTING A MOVEMENT THAT FEATURES SOME OF HER WORK,SHE ALSO WAS GIGING LAST YEAR CHECK OUT YOU TUBE YOULL SEE SHE DONEA GIG IN GEORGIA WITH FREDDIE TERRELL.

ATB

BAZ A :unsure:

superb Baz thanks maybe shell turn up in japan thats would be tops,

Social source share

superb guys thanks everyone

i pmed my mate in NYC so hopefully he,ll go along and enjoy and support

this is the beauty of soul-source.

has anyone got a copy for sale in good condition

thanks

Hope that he was able to make it - the show was BLINDING. For those who couldn't make it, Delia's live version of "Second hand love" from Saturday's show is now up on our myspace page - it'll be begin playing straight after you load the page...

- honky

Social source share

Guest wigantojapan

Hope that he was able to make it - the show was BLINDING. For those who couldn't make it, Delia's live version of "Second hand love" from Saturday's show is now up on our myspace page - it'll be begin playing straight after you load the page...

- honky

thanks honky it sounds like it was a good night.here in japan my space comes up in japanese so cant understand your page but pm details of when your club is on and i might turn up myself one day.

thanks everyone for the knowledge and time you all spend on this.i now have a copy on the way

chheers

jamie

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert