Dealer - Duncanm / Smartgroover

I'm trying to get in touch with a guy who posts on here in the sales section under the name duncanm. Also has his own site www.thesmartgroover.com

I bought a record from him on 11/5, paid via Paypal. He said he would send it next day and I should receive it 3 or 4 days later. Well here we are 12 days later and no record. :thumbsup: I've emailed him a couple of times but got no reply. thumbsup.gif

Anyone bought records from him in the past and did all go well.

soulmac

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest marco i

I'm trying to get in touch with a guy who posts on here in the sales section under the name duncanm. Also has his own site www.thesmartgroover.com

I bought a record from him on 11/5, paid via Paypal. He said he would send it next day and I should receive it 3 or 4 days later. Well here we are 12 days later and no record. :ohmy:   I've emailed him a couple of times but got no reply. :D

soulmac

link

Hi there,

I know the guy and as far as I have experienced he is reliable and accurate.

I will try to get in touch with him and let you know.

Regards, Marco

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

I bought a record from him on 11/5, paid via Paypal. He said he would send it next day and I should receive it 3 or 4 days later. Well here we are 12 days later and no record. :D   I've emailed him a couple of times but got no reply. :ohmy:

soulmac

link

Hi, I know smartgroover and he's totally reliable as a dealer. I know he's had problems with his PC and has had sustained periods when he isn't able to email back which is causing him big problems :D The other thing that could be affecting the arrival of the record is the Italian postal system.....it is notoriously slow. If you contact me off list, I'll contact him for you as I have to ring him about something else. This can be sorted out quickly and I'd be happy to help :D Jo

Social source share

Guest marco i

Hi, I know smartgroover and he's totally reliable as a dealer.  I know he's had problems with his PC and has had sustained periods when he isn't able to email back which is causing him big problems  :D   The other thing that could be affecting the arrival of the record is the Italian postal system.....it is notoriously slow.  If you contact me off list, I'll contact him for you as I have to ring him about something else.  This can be sorted out quickly and I'd be happy to help  :ohmy:   Jo

link

Hi Jo, I was trying to phone him as well but he must be working.

We were together last Saturday on the Garda lake, where we enjoyed a nice scooter weekender with him, Roccia, my wife Barbara and Dukesy playing records.

As Jo said he is a nice guy and everything will be sorted out easily. :D

Regards, Marco

Social source share

Guest marco i

I bought a record from him on 11/5, paid via Paypal. He said he would send it next day and I should receive it 3 or 4 days later. Well here we are 12 days later and no record. :D   I've emailed him a couple of times but got no reply. :D

soulmac

link

Just heard him on the phone, he apologies for the delay and he confirms that he is sending the record today. He was not able to read his email lately and he has been away for a while.

Hopefully you will get the record in a few day, after all Italian postal service is not that bad :D

Regards, Marco

Social source share

Guest duncanm

Soulmac,

I've just sent you a personal e-mail , explaining the matter : please accept all of my apologies... :D:D

As Marco-Inge wrote I've been out of town for the weekend and I came back just today... :D

regards

PS thanks Marco, Jo and Billytheboot for the good words about me :D:D

Social source share

Soulmac,

I've just sent you a personal e-mail , explaining the matter : please accept all of my apologies... :D   :D

As Marco-Inge wrote I've been out of town for the weekend and I came back just today... :D

regards

PS thanks Marco, Jo and Billytheboot  for the good words about me  :D   :D

link

Duncanm

:D:D

soulmac.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!