Lloyd And Claudette. Queen Of The World?

• Replies 9
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not sure if anyone can tell me more bout this.what label if first came out on? I know it was on Trojan over here..Anyway..I am looking to buy it..It doesnt seem to come on ebay often.It was on a while back but I missed it.Paul 07930442022

Came out on Big Shot in the UK - I get it now and again but sold my last one about 6 months back, sorry. There was a Trojan compilation album of the same name which is scarce.

Social source share

Came out on Big Shot in the UK - I get it now and again but sold my last one about 6 months back, sorry. There was a Trojan compilation album of the same name which is scarce.
Thanks for info Pete.Well if you manage to pick up one again let me know.I will let you know if I get sorted in the mean time.I have it on a CD but you know how it is!paul
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

BI546 - I have a label scan handy (takes me back to my youth - a favourite at the local community centre):

BI546-A.jpg

...Some records just don't age, some just don't age well. I'm afraid that "Queen Of The World" falls firmly into the latter category. Good for a laugh, and a trip down memory lane, but not for much else reallly...

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

It was certainly one that our local Skinheads would love to stomp around to, Tony.

...Mine too, mate. This, "Jesse James" and "Popcorn Funky Reggae" nearly caused many a dancefloor riot back in the day...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert