Roy Head -treat Her Right

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I've been looking for years for a Back Beat demo of Roy Head's "Treat Her Right", but I'm beginning to think that I might well be looking in vain, as I've never seen a single one among the hundreds of copies that have been subject to my scrutiny since time immemorial.

If anyone's got one, could they post up a scan, so that I know that my decades of searching have not been in vain? Ta!

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I've been looking for years for a Back Beat demo of Roy Head's "Treat Her Right", but I'm beginning to think that I might well be looking in vain, as I've never seen a single one among the hundreds of copies that have been subject to my scrutiny since time immemorial.

If anyone's got one, could they post up a scan, so that I know that my decades of searching have not been in vain? Ta!

Here ya go Tony

steve

post-2142-1237225093_thumb.jpg

Edited by Soul-Integrity
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Bloody Hell Tone, just like that, after all these years rummaging and searching, within seconds, somebody posts one up. Ain't the Internet and SS wonderful. :thumbsup:

...Scary, more like, mate! Many thanks to Steve, at least I know it's worth continuing to look now...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert