Dorsey Burnette "jimmy Brown" On Uk Tamla Motown

Rob Wigley

NOW SORTED-Thanks to all who helped & replied-Rob

Dorsey Burnette "Jimmy Brown" on Tamla Motown UK 500 series Issue or Demo ex/mint condition please.

a mate has asked me to post this on his behalf.

Please state condition issue/demo/ cost etc and I will pass the info on

By PM Thanks very much

Rob Wigley

or if you've seen a copy for sale recently anywhere, any help really appreciated

Edited by Karen and Rob Wigley
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dorsey Burnette "Jimmy Brown" on Tamla Motown UK 500 series Issue or Demo ex/mint condition please.

a mate has asked me to post this on his behalf.

Please state condition issue/demo/ cost etc and I will pass the info on

By PM Thanks very much

Rob Wigley

or if you've seen a copy for sale recently anywhere, any help really appreciated

Social source share

Thanks for the tip I will pass it on

What sort of price is this now ? I just thought it was an "oddball" item :lol:

Rob

Rob,

Still a much sort after item. I sold an issue on eBay for £311 last month!. Although its a Country & Western number and basically a heap of Sh*t to listen to, its the fact its a 500 member that makes it so desirable.

You dont often see them for sale but I wouldn't be surprised if the Demo on JM's goes for £3/400. I think the issues are possibly rarer than the demo!??

Good luck with your quest.

Al

Social source share

SORTED -MINT DEMO SECURED. BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED AND REPLIED-SOMEONES GOT A NICE 50TH BIRTHDAY PRESSIE COMING :thumbsup:

Rob,

Still a much sort after item. I sold an issue on eBay for £311 last month!. Although its a Country & Western number and basically a heap of Sh*t to listen to, its the fact its a 500 member that makes it so desirable.

You dont often see them for sale but I wouldn't be surprised if the Demo on JM's goes for £3/400. I think the issues are possibly rarer than the demo!??

Good luck with your quest.

Al

Social source share