Some Tasty Ones For Sale

Nige Brown

From Thurs thru Mon il have me trusty little 50 count box with me wandering round the Record Sales Area @ Prestatyn!! All for sale and mostly in EXL to M-

Open to trades BUT depends on the item , but i like to be fair and everyone to be happy!!

As usual there a few run of the mill things plus a few nice POPULAR ITEMS!!

A few Artists include,,,,,

THE VOWS, JIMMY "preacher" ELLIE, BARBARA CARR, JOEY GEE, THE MASQUERADERS(top ten), GUITAR RAY, AL GARDNER(sepia) ,PAUL SINDAB(hype), TONY MIDDLETON, SYNG McGOWAN, THE CHANDLERS, TSU TORANADOS, THE CHARARISMA BAND, ANTHONY WHITE, THE FIESTAS, JACK MONTGOMERY,, and loads more at FAIR PRICES

If ya going i hope ya have a great weekend, im gonna try me best

GO PRESSY!! thumbsup.gif

TORCHBOY!! :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

From Thurs thru Mon il have me trusty little 50 count box with me wandering round the Record Sales Area @ Prestatyn!! All for sale and mostly in EXL to M-

Open to trades BUT depends on the item , but i like to be fair and everyone to be happy!!

As usual there a few run of the mill things plus a few nice POPULAR ITEMS!!

A few Artists include,,,,,

THE VOWS, JIMMY "preacher" ELLIE, BARBARA CARR, JOEY GEE, THE MASQUERADERS(top ten), GUITAR RAY, AL GARDNER(sepia) ,PAUL SINDAB(hype), TONY MIDDLETON, SYNG McGOWAN, THE CHANDLERS, TSU TORANADOS, THE CHARARISMA BAND, ANTHONY WHITE, THE FIESTAS, JACK MONTGOMERY,, and loads more at FAIR PRICES

If ya going i hope ya have a great weekend, im gonna try me best

GO PRESSY!! :shades:

TORCHBOY!! :D

Torchboy, what an enterprising idea....perhaps have a section in Sales letting people know where you'll be out and about with your sales box(es) and what they can expect to see in them. Cuts down on postage if you're going to be at the nighter anyway....maybe 'Have Box, Will Travel' rolleyes.gif Hope you sell lots - have a fab time. Jo x

Social source share

Torchboy, what an enterprising idea....perhaps have a section in Sales letting people know where you'll be out and about with your sales box(es) and what they can expect to see in them. Cuts down on postage if you're going to be at the nighter anyway....maybe 'Have Box, Will Travel' rolleyes.gif Hope you sell lots - have a fab time. Jo x

Why Thank You Jo x

Your spot on!! I will be picking a few pieces up from people i have bought from this week who are going!!

Thanks for posting

Torchboy x

Social source share

Thank you to all the people who have PMd me about my sales 50 COUNT BOX!

I must point out this batch will only be For Sale / Trade from TONITE thru M ONDAY at the Prestatyn weekender

The post was to inform people who may be interested who are attending there might be things of interest to them!!

Anything that doesnt go or has been added( which there WILL be) i will put out a small list out next week, and or PM people who showed interest in certain Items!!

Just about to leave for my luxury Chalet with added glass in the windows this year!! :thumbup::lol:

Lets ' ave a bostin weekend!! :lol:

Torchboy x

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!