Sex

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Vinyl... mine's black with grooves. I got a lotta of it. I'd like to put it on for you. I think you're gonna like it. I know it's gonna shake your thang and curl your toes. But it's from 1979 so is it too modern for you baby?

What on earth is happening today!!!!! :thumbsup:

Do you have anything by the Spineless Scum? :thumbup:

Social source share

Vinyl... mine's black with grooves. I got a lotta of it. I'd like to put it on for you. I think you're gonna like it. I know it's gonna shake your thang and curl your toes. But it's from 1979 so is it too modern for you baby?

It's you baby (it's you)!

RB

Social source share

Albertfish,,,you are weird and creepy,probably with sexual hang-ups.

I like you ph34r.gif

Welcome to Soul Source :boxing:

Social source share

cant do anything from that late in the 70's mate - it's too pedoish for my taste :boxing:

Social source share

Yes it is - and if any of you had been at Red Bar Wakefield last Saturday, you'd have heard me play it.

And (un) surprisingly - no-one knew it !

If I'd known you were on Garry I'd have bin there!

The killer track on that album, for me though, is "Thinking About You".

Wonderful stuff.

You at Yarmuff this year?

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Social source share

The killer track on that album, for me though, is "Thinking About You".

You at Yarmuff this year?

thumbsup.gif

Sean

You're right, Sean - tis indeed a goodie - and one that was scheduled for a Grapevine 'Modern/Crossover CD- inclusion - before things got a bit legal with a 3-way dispute re the ownership of Senator Jones's productions.........

Yarmuff at the mo looks a bit dodgy for me - might need to be in the US around those exact dates.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert