Joy Lovejoy To Appear As Part Of This Weekend's " Soultrip " In Chicago

Guest Malc Burton

The artist roster for this weekend's " Soultrip USA " in Chicago , states that JOY LOVEJOY will be appearing .......

Seeing as efforts to determine who she was / is , and to locate her have previously failed , can anyone confirm that it will be Joy Lovejoy ?

Malc Burton

THE TORCH REUNION - SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER

ONLY 36 TICKETS LEFT

Email today and register for tickets or go on line for directions, accomodation, venue photos and ticket hotline

https://dkof.freewebpages.org/Torch%20reunion/home.html

Ticket reservations - burtonmalc@yahoo.co.uk / pauldonnellybp@aol.com

" Build it ( well , sort of ) and they will come "

ALL PROFITS will go to The Douglas Macmillan Hospice and The Stroke Association

For more information about these worthy causes , log onto www.dmhospice.org.uk and www.stroke.org.uk

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The artist roster for this weekend's " Soultrip USA " in Chicago , states that JOY LOVEJOY will be appearing .......

Seeing as efforts to locate JL have previously failed , can anyone confirm that it will be her ?

Malc Burton

THE TORCH REUNION - SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER

36 Tickets Left .........

Email today and register for tickets or go on line for directions, accomodation, venue photos and ticket hotline

https://dkof.freewebpages.org/Torch%20reunion/home.html

Ticket reservations - burtonmalc@yahoo.co.uk / pauldonnellybp@aol.com

" Build it ( well , sort of ) and they will come "

ALL PROFITS will go to The Douglas Macmillan Hospice and The Stroke Association

For more information about these worthy causes , log onto www.dmhospice.org.uk and www.stroke.org.uk

Can someone ask her whats she's doing on October 24th and if she fancies a day out in Tunstall :yes::wicked::lol:

Social source share

Seeing as efforts to determine who she was / is , and to locate her have previously failed , can anyone confirm that it will be Joy Lovejoy ?

Malc Burton

Malc

She hasn't turned up yet Carl Davis will be here tomorrow................ :unsure:

Social source share

You brazen hussy ......

Malc Burton

I had a handful on singles, Billy Butler, Artistics, Gene Chandler, etc...........he asked which sleeve should

I sign..I replied doesn't matter you did them all......he signed me Right Track...........top geyser as was Jimmy Burns. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Let's face it, even if a middle-aged black woman from Chicago did get up and sing "In Orbit", you'd never know for sure for sure if it was JL or not after 43 years. It's not like there are hundreds of photos of her or anything!

Social source share

Let's face it, even if a middle-aged black woman from Chicago did get up and sing "In Orbit", you'd never know for sure for sure if it was JL or not after 43 years. It's not like there are hundreds of photos of her or anything!

i still don't think joy lovejoy was even from chicago btw, gene barge didn't think so and thought she was from a group of three sisters from somewhere else. i have never found the record in chicago. i tried to call raynard miner but the phone number i had was bad. kev said ray would show up to the thing but he didn't. i sent him a letter but didn't get a response. i saw gene barge on monday morning and asked if he had a contact for ray and he said no. if i ever talk to him i'll ask if he remembers.

Social source share

There is the possiblity that she could have been / was white .........

Malc Burton

Social source share

Have you contacted her yet?

shades.gif

I doubt given the scope of my contact base that I would be successful Sean , in respect of the resources of some of those on SS who have attempted to contact JL , and as of yet failed to do so .

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

I doubt given the scope of my contact base that I would be successful Sean , in respect of the resources of some of those on SS who have attempted to contact JL , and as of yet failed to do so .

Malc Burton

huh.gif

Sorry Malc, I posted and sent you a link to a School Reunion website, classmates.com, which has on its database one Joy Lovejoy of Chicago Illinois.

I wondered if you'd signed up and contacted her to see if she might be the one that you are seeking!

swoon.gif

Acres of Diamonds ring a bell?

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Social source share

:D

Sorry Malc, I posted and sent you a link to a School Reunion website, classmates.com, which has on its database one Joy Lovejoy of Chicago Illinois.

I wondered if you'd signed up and contacted her to see if she might be the one that you are seeking!

swoon.gif

Acres of Diamonds ring a bell?

:lol:

Sean

I have still got the signed photohraph the man himself sent me ..........

I have contacted the HS - you never know your luck .......

Malc Burton

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert