• Replies 15
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Nice one,sounds real good........djs shit tho' :D

Bit of a family thing this but we all dance around to this me my sister all the kids and grand kids proper party time thing , not coll, I know but what the F**K Life relay is to short :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Am I the only person in the world who never really took to this record? :thumbsup:

PS. I've just seen (yet another) TV trailer utilising a "Northern" side, this time it was Chairmen of the Board's "Give Me Just A Little More Time".

Looking forward to hearing the Del-Larks overdubbed onto a Newsnight report on the recession... (NOT!)

Social source share

Bit of a family thing this but we all dance around to this me my sister all the kids and grand kids proper party time thing , not coll, I know but what the F**K Life relay is to short :thumbsup:

A bit like this Miff ?

Malc Burton

" Am tellin' thi - get thi ticket now , or thall be weepin' if tha can't go on t'neet "

THE TORCH REUNION - SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER

Email today and register for tickets or go on line for directions, accomodation, venue photos and ticket hotline

https://dkof.freewebpages.org/Torch%20reunion/home.html

Ticket reservations - burtonmalc@yahoo.co.uk / pauldonnellybp@aol.com

" Build it ( well , sort of ) and they will come "

ALL PROFITS will go to The Douglas Macmillan Hospice and The Stroke Association

For more information about these worthy causes , log onto www.dmhospice.org.uk and www.stroke.org.uk

post-5097-1236194033_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest mel brat

A bit like this Miff ?

Malc Burton

post-4950-1236196835_thumb.jpg

Looks like Leeds Queens Hall to me... "What time's J.J. Barnes on..?" :lol:

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

A bit like this Miff ?

Malc Burton

" Am tellin' thi - get thi ticket now , or thall be weepin' if tha can't go on t'neet "

Email today and register for tickets or go on line for directions, accomodation, venue photos and ticket hotline

For more information about these worthy causes , log onto www.dmhospice.org.uk and www.stroke.org.uk

Yes that's it, that's me 3rd on the right :lol:laugh.gif:D

Social source share

Here's a great colour clip of Johnny Rivers from 1967 doing his version of "The Snake" !!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

https://noolmusic.com/videos_2/johnny_river...snake_music.php

I knew his brother Swanee .........

Malc Burton

" Look - Wi only 30 tickets left , am tellin' thi - get thi ticket now , or thall be weepin' if tha can't go on t'neet "

Social source share

Am I the only person in the world who never really took to this record? :thumbsup:

PS. I've just seen (yet another) TV trailer utilising a "Northern" side, this time it was Chairmen of the Board's "Give Me Just A Little More Time".

Looking forward to hearing the Del-Larks overdubbed onto a Newsnight report on the recession... (NOT!)

No I can't do with the record either, never liked it in the 7t's and can't stand it now. Incidently, I heard "Come On Train" on an advert the other night !

Martin

Social source share

I understand if you don't take to tracks, I must say that I find it hard to see why given the examples,, but at what point do certain tracks utilised in a promtional manner seem to get the old 'chinese burn'.

Top-Tip: simply write all the tracks that you think are sh*t, therefore saving yourself a wanky post somewhere down the line whence they are given a little national promotion.

(Your view doesn't make you look battle-hardened to me, you know, your 'I've heard it all before shit', just someone who needs to prioritise their views....or possibly talk about summat else.)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert