Advice Please On Sue 45 Issues

Spook

Hi,

I have read the tread on Billy Prophets "What Can I Do" Sue 133 issue and the Re-issue (boot / pressing) but I have seen other SUE issues without the white stripes on the label. Are these originals and just different east / west coast issues or ?

Below are two JPG's , one with and one without the white stripes.

Hope they upload as this is the 1st time I have tried it

whistling.gif

Thanks

David

post-8842-1235995425_thumb.jpg

post-8842-1235995445_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:D THIS IS A GOOD ONE AS I HAVE ALWAYS ASSUMED IT WAS BECAUSE JUST THE WAY THE LABLE WAS PRINTED?..YOU CAN NOTICE THIS BY LOOKING AT SOME RECORD LABLES SAY ON PAMA UK REGGAE LABLES SUCH AS GAS, CAMMEL, AND NU BEAT / NEWBEAT WHERE THAY HAD DIFFERANT FADES, SHADES AND I N THE NU BEAT CASE WHERE THEY CHANGED THE LABLE TO RED AND CALLED IT NEWBEAT HOWEVER AFTER 8/9 RELEASES FOR SOME REASON REVERTED BACK TO OLD DESIGN FOR 2 RELEASES THEN BACK TO THE NEW DESIGN.

I AM SURE WE WILL FIND OUT BUT I DONT THINK IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH EAST/WEST COAST PRESSING AS THAT COULD BE EASY IDENTIFIED BY LOOKING AT MATRIX OR PLASTIC / STYREEN 9I have spelt that wrong I think)?.

ON A SIMMULAR THREAD WHY HAVE TANGERINE RECORDS ALL GOT A GOLD SPOT ON THEM WITH A FEW EXEMPTIONS? I HAVE ALWAYS LOOKED AT IT IN THE SAME WAY US RECORDS HAVE DRILL HOLES IN THEM WHICH HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH TAX OR RETURNS POLICY HOWEVER I THINK THERE MAY BE ANOUTHER REASON?,...DAVE KIL ph34r.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert