• Replies 16
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hey Tim

I wonder if this would fit inside the Cavern for Walls Of Heartache?

We went to see the play last week - v enjoyable.

You coming down to see us again sometime?

Andy

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

Hey Tim

I wonder if this would fit inside the Cavern for Walls Of Heartache?

We went to see the play last week - v enjoyable.

You coming down to see us again sometime?

Andy

link

Waaaarp Waaaaarp Waaaaarp

Contrived plug alert.

Tsk Tsk. Go and stand in the corner young man.

whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Waaaarp Waaaaarp Waaaaarp

Contrived plug alert.

Tsk Tsk. Go and stand in the corner young man.

:wicked:

link

You'd never do that for the Sunday Snug on the 26th June, the day after the 100 club on the 25th would you Beeb's?

whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

You'd never do that for the Sunday Snug on the 26th June, the day after the 100 club on the 25th would you Beeb's?

whistling.gif

link

No way Mike!

Nor would I dream of doing it for this Friday's Soul Roulette at Bethnal Green Working Men's Club with me and Val palmer.

It'd be way too transparent!

Social source share

AndyBB> Is there something going on with you & Val then!!!!

Andy (other) , yeah we'll be down again, been pretty busy over the past few weekends, I'm actually DJing at the Gene Drayton Unit gig at the 100 Club this Saturday, check the events page and also www.genedraytonunit.com for sound sample of this Jazz Soul combo.

TTM

Social source share

Guest rachel

it's the smart move putting it up on ebay. what else are they gonna do with it? chuck it in a skip? I for one would love a portable dance floor.

link

Happens with quite a lot of theatre scenery/ props - they can cost thousands to make and theatre companies are not generally rolling in money, so why not sell them on if someone else can make use of them, and at the same time help them to be able to produce more work for people to enjoy.

Social source share

Happens with quite a lot of theatre scenery/ props - they can cost thousands to make and theatre companies are not generally rolling in money, so why not sell them on if someone else can make use of them, and at the same time help them to be able to produce more work for people to enjoy.

link

How nice and well put... :wicked: ...Would be nice to see it all go to a good home....Not sure if it will fit in the flat for Wendy..If it did then it would not last long with all her mad stomping and the other things she does rolleyes.gif ..Mad she is for sure :D

Social source share

My guest on Reflections on Northern Soul this week is Colin Law. He will be playing some sounds before he heads off to the Central Hotel for the Once Upon a Time in Wigan party on Saturday night. Tune in to www.radiomagnetic.com this Saturday afternoon at 2:30pm (BST) for the best in northern Soul.

We shall squeeze in the gig guide and your dedications, sales lists and mentions. E mail me yours at studio@radiomagnetic.com.

I had the pleasure of meeting the cast of Once upon a Time at Wigan and telling them what a great play it was and how good their dancing was. You can catch it at Lowton Civic hall next week and Coventry the week after but buy your tickets now.

24 - 29 May

Civic Hall, Lowton

Times to be confirmed

Box office: 01942 825677

01 - 04 June

The Belgrade Theatre, Coventry

7:45pm every evening, plus 2:30pm matinees on 2nd and 4th

Box office: 02476 553055

FrankM

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Wendy, i've unfortunately bot been in good health over the last few months, but this brother up and running and cant feckin wait for Saturday, only perk of being house bound was sitting in front of ebay spending money i dont have on records! yeah just recieved in the post this morning a mint Apollas - MrCreator ( white demo) which i bought for 2.50Euro thats cheaper than a sandwich for feck sake! Got lucky there! Will be there on Saturday DEFO!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert