boba

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

BLOODY FANTASTIC BOB ,WHERE THE HELL DID YA FIND THAT PHOTO.....

i bugged Vandy (last surviving member in the photo) for it for months and he finally sent it to me, I promised I would show it to as many people as possible and that they would be excited to see it, so here it is.

Social source share

i bugged Vandy (last surviving member in the photo) for it for months and he finally sent it to me, I promised I would show it to as many people as possible and that they would be excited to see it, so here it is.

Bob....thats another drink we owe you if you can get them to the Ambassador next week!biggrin.gif

Social source share

if anyone has any positive comments about the ringleaders music or about how fans all over the world like the music, I'm sure Vandy would be happen to hear them, if you post them here or send me a message I will forward them on to him. Thanks.

Fantastic Bob!!! Vandy, the Ringleaders are also very much loved in Germany. THE RINGLEADERS - BABY, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR LOVE on M-PAC is an outstanding piece of Soul Music and has filled many dancefloors as well as hearts with joy & pleasure!!!

Social source share

Bob....thats another drink we owe you if you can get them to the Ambassador next week!biggrin.gif

They are a saginaw, MI group and Vandy still lives in Saginaw. I don't know if he's well enough to attend and come all the way down to Chicago but I will let him know about your event.

If anyone else wants to say anything about the record / group, I will be mailing him a printout of stuff people said soon. Thanks.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert