• Replies 5
  • Views 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thank you youre a super STAR corsa thumbsup.gif

copied and pasted below

whats yer fave track / (see other thread)

6T1 - Mary Love - Hey Stoney Face / Ikettes - It's Been So Long / Etta James - The Wallflower.

6T2 - Melba Moore - The Magic Touch / The Chuck Jackson Rhythm & Blues Ensemble - Little By Little.

6T3 - The Platters - Not My Girl / Sammy Ambrose - Welcome To Dreamsville

6T4 - Peggy Woods - Love Is Gonna Get You / Z Z's Band - You Just Cheat And Lie.

6T5 - Wally Cox - This Man Wants You / The Six Teasers - Doing The Hundred

6T6 - The Fabulous Impact - Baby Baby I Want You / The Hamptons - No No No No No No Not My Girl.

6T7 - Carla Thomas - I'll Never Stop Loving You / The Prophets Band - Peaches Baby.

6T8 - Chuck Jackson - What's With This Loneliness / The Superb Strings - Surf And Soul.

6T9 - Teardrops - Here Comes Loneliness. / Chubby Checker - You Can't Lose Something You Never Had

6T10 - Phil Terrell - Love Has Passed Me By / Vic And John - Why Did She Lie

6T11 - John Edwards - Ain't That Good Enough / Loleatta Holloway - This Man's Arms

6T12 - Sharon Scott - (Putting My Heart Under) Lock And Key / Dean Courtney - Today Is My Day

6T13 - Lorraine Chandler - You Only Live Twice / The Metros - My Imagination

6T14 - Peggy Gaines - When The Boy That You Love (Is Loving You) / The San Franciscan T.K.O.s - Make Up Your Mind

6T15 - Johnnie Taylor - Please Let Me In / Judy Clay - Since You Came Along

6T16 - Junior McCants - Try Me For Your New Love / Garland Green - Come Through Me

6T17 - Mill Evans - Ain't You Glad / The Millionaires - I'm The One Who Loves You

6T18 - M&M & Peanuts - Can't Say No / Charmaines - I Idolize You

6T19 - Debra Johnson - To Get Love You've Got To Bring Love / Diplomats - I Really Love You

6T20 - Magicians - (Just A Little) Faith & Understanding / Wee Willie Walker - I Don't Want To Take A Chance

6T21 - The Devonnes - Doin' The Gittin' Up / The Mayberry Movement - I See Him Making Love To You

6T22 - Gigi & The Charmaines - I Don't Wanna Lose Him / The Mysteries - Too Late Now

6T23 - Milton Bennett - What's One More Lie / The Hesitations - Go Away

6T24 - The Hytones - Good News / George Jackson - All In My Mind

I always thought the Chuck Jackson 6T8 was the most expensive (£100 - £150), could be wrong though.

Social source share

Gigi & The Charmaines! :)

I actually done a nice article for 'Record Collector' regarding the anniversary 45's (and the lack of them in their UK price guide!!!)...complete with some nice scans for their 'Value Added Facts' page. Alas they didn't print it!! :g:

Why doesn't that surprise me :lol: if they'd been put out on the London label they'd be all over it

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert