Manifesto Magazine - Updated Info For New Subscriptions

Following a few PM's from various folk and a meeting with the Silver Fox this morning, Mike would like to clarify the procedures for newly subscribing to Manifesto or renewing previous subscriptions.

Some renewed subscription forms have failed to arrive and this is now being sorted out with the post office. Plus there have some upheavals in the office and it's possible that some e-mails may have gone astray. So to ensure that everyone is covered, could all interested parties follow the procedures below. Many apologies if the service has been less than efficient but this should sort things out hopefully......

New Subscriptions

These can now be ordered instantly via phone, e-mail or standard mail by contacting Sarbina @ Passion Music.

c/o Sarbina,

Manifesto Subscriptions,

Unit 2,

Boeing Way,

International Trading Estate,

Brent Road,

Southall,

Middlesex,

UB2 5LB

Tel: +44 (0)20 8867 9361

E-Mail: Sarbina@passionmusic.co.uk

Existing Subscription Renewals

Please e-mail Mike @ mikeritson@aol.com and renew directly or call him on: +44 (0) 7836 732639. Mike now has access to all his e-mails 24/7 so nothing should slip through the net now.

100 issues in and still going strong!

Apologies to anyone who's suffered any hiccups in subscribing. Things should work a lot more smoothly now.

Best,

Ian D :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You are an absolute star Mr D, can you order back issues on same number? I probably want to order all of last years so it should be worth while!!

Well done mate.

Yep, you can. I think back issues are £3.00 a pop individually but I persuaded Mike that he should do 4 for a tenner for everyone who needs to chase up back numbers! So if you do 'em in multiples of 4 they're £2.50 per issue which ain't bad.

Everyone on Soul Source is welcome to grab some back issues. It's very handing reading and you always go back to 'em LOL....

Protocol is send an e-mail with the required back numbers listed to Mikeritson@aol.com and copy Ian.Dewhirst@btintermet.com as a fail-safe backup LOL.

Don't forget all NEW subscriptions must go to Sarbina@passionmusic.co.uk otherwise it'll mess the new system up!

How's that for service?

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

Following a few PM's from various folk and a meeting with the Silver Fox this morning, Mike would like to clarify the procedures for newly subscribing to Manifesto or renewing previous subscriptions.

Some renewed subscription forms have failed to arrive and this is now being sorted out with the post office. Plus there have some upheavals in the office and it's possible that some e-mails may have gone astray. So to ensure that everyone is covered, could all interested parties follow the procedures below. Many apologies if the service has been less than efficient but this should sort things out hopefully......

New Subscriptions

These can now be ordered instantly via phone, e-mail or standard mail by contacting Sarbina @ Passion Music.

c/o Sarbina,

Manifesto Subscriptions,

Unit 2,

Boeing Way,

International Trading Estate,

Brent Road,

Southall,

Middlesex,

UB2 5LB

Tel: +44 (0)20 8867 9361

E-Mail: Sarbina@passionmusic.co.uk

Existing Subscription Renewals

Please e-mail Mike @ mikeritson@aol.com and renew directly or call him on: +44 (0) 7836 732639. Mike now has access to all his e-mails 24/7 so nothing should slip through the net now.

100 issues in and still going strong!

Apologies to anyone who's suffered any hiccups in subscribing. Things should work a lot more smoothly now.

Best,

Ian D biggrin.gif

Nice one Mr D......had Facebook mail from Mike at weekend to say Feb issue should be winging it's way to me!

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Im still waiting for last years Manifesto mags to arrive. I was bought a years subs as a xmas present and never got one magazine sent to me. Phoned Mike up, Was told he would sort it out, And heard nothing since. I have tried phoning loads of times but never got an answer.

Social source share

Im still waiting for last years Manifesto mags to arrive. I was bought a years subs as a xmas present and never got one magazine sent to me. Phoned Mike up, Was told he would sort it out, And heard nothing since. I have tried phoning loads of times but never got an answer.

PM me with your details and I'll chase it up Jolly.....

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert