Steve Plumb

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I've been looking for one of these since it was issued. I have a number of Test Pressings that Tim and Martin put out from the Revilot find in the early 90s but never seen one of LV Johnson. Strange thing is that the others (apart from this and the Melvin Davis/S Mancha version of I Need My Baby-which came out as white demo), came out on the Connoisuer label they instigated. I've asked a few times bout TPs of LV and the MD/SM discs but no one has ever confirmed they have one? When I asked Tim about them he couldn't remember! :thumbsup:

Be interested in seeing if anything falls out of your request Steve.

Social source share

I've been looking for one of these since it was issued. I have a number of Test Pressings that Tim and Martin put out from the Revilot find in the early 90s but never seen one of LV Johnson. Strange thing is that the others (apart from this and the Melvin Davis/S Mancha version of I Need My Baby-which came out as white demo), came out on the Connoisuer label they instigated. I've asked a few times bout TPs of LV and the MD/SM discs but no one has ever confirmed they have one? When I asked Tim about them he couldn't remember! :thumbup:

Be interested in seeing if anything falls out of your request Steve.

Hi Dave

Didn't realise that Dave - thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Just fancied a TP of it for meself!

Are there white demos of it around then?

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Sorry Steve not for sale but just bored today and thought i would post this up i wouldn't have thought you would have any trouble finding one but then what do i know.

Great record, good luck

cheers

Andy Mann

Social source share

Hi Dave

Didn't realise that Dave - thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Just fancied a TP of it for meself!

Are there white demos of it around then?

Cheers

Steve

Steve,

I've not seen one. The Melvin Davis/Mancha track is on a w/demo, I'm not sure about the LV Johnson though. Hopefully someone will come up both the TP and a W/Demo of LV. Then I'll know to keep looking! :thumbup:

Social source share

Source Advert