Dean Anderson Interviews Eula Cooper

jocko

Dean has asked me to post that he has Eula Cooper live interview on the show tonight. The show is 8-10 as usual and Eula Cooper will be on around 8.45.

I think a few people had problems logging on last week, the show has limited bandwidth so the message is get on early and stay on.

So not only do you get Deans unbelievably proffessional presentation style, his great taste in music you will hear about the legend that is Eulah Cooper, be there or be the only one not listening surely!

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dean has asked me to post that he has Eula Cooper live interview on the show tonight. The show is 8-10 as usual and Eula Cooper will be on around 8.45.

I think a few people had problems logging on last week, the show has limited bandwidth so the message is get on early and stay on.

So not only do you get Deans unbelievably proffessional presentation style, his great taste in music you will hear about the legend that is Eulah Cooper, be there or be the only one not listening surely!

He kept that quiet Jock, tuning in now :rolleyes:

Social source share

I listened to the show and really enjoyed it. Eula sounds like a lovely lady too,

didn't know she was only fourteen years old when she recorded "Let our love grow higher". What a voice for someone so young at the time. The other track played was "Try" one of my favourites.

Well done to Dean Anderson and Mick 'H' for having her on.

Best

Molly

Social source share

Okay that time again, no beautiful sounding American guests this time (that was Eula not you Mick!) but just Dean's slick style and great taste, about to start on a Detroit theme with an unissued Brenda Holloway track so get in there.

If you are struggling to get in use the link on listen part to Windows Media Player rather than the Web player, it always connects better for me

Social source share

Okay that time again, no beautiful sounding American guests this time (that was Eula not you Mick!) but just Dean's slick style and great taste, about to start on a Detroit theme with an unissued Brenda Holloway track so get in there.

If you are struggling to get in use the link on listen part to Windows Media Player rather than the Web player, it always connects better for me

Did anyone manage to get a recording of last weeks interview?? If not I will ask Dean and see if we can get it loaded up here, I will speak to him later.

And in keeping with the Rob Marriot theme so far Dean just played Marvin Gayes version of Sunny, which Rob had cut off CD, and it still sounds immense, and now Four Tops version of Lonely Lover, good taste this boy!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert