Uk Albums - Chartbusters Usa (columbia), Bell Cellar Of Soul - Vols 1,2,3, Freddie Scott And More

Neil Rushton

Wanted - these UK albums.

ARE YOU LONELY FOR ME - FREDDIE SCOTT (JOY 215)

BELL CELLAR OF SOUL VOLUME 1 - VARIOUS ARTISTS (BELL MBIL 102)

BELL CELLAR OF SOUL VOLUME 2 - VARIOUS ARTISTS (BELL MBIL 107)

BELL CELLAR OF SOUL VOLUME 3 - VARIOUS ARTISTS (BELL MBIL 1170

YOU'VE GOT MY MIND MESSED UP - JAMES CARR (STATESIDE SL 10205)

CHARTBUSTERS USA - VARIOUS O-KEH ARTISTS (COLUMBIA sx 6016)

THE GIRL DON'T CARE - GENE CHANDLER (CORAL LVA 9236)

BAREFOOTIN' - ROBERT PARKER (ISLAND ILP 942)

A WHOLE LOT OF SOUL - ZZ HILL (ACTION ACLS 6004)

Thanks,

Neil

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Everyone ,

Neil asked me to post to say he's having a problem accessing Soul Source , but if anyone wants to get in touch re. his wants ep's or lp's then can you email him at

neilrushton2@btinternet.com

What problem accessing the site? It's up and running and he obviously has internet access. I offered one of the EPs Neil was looking for and got "I'll get back to you" then zilch. Profile says he was on here yesterday too. I always think a "No thanks - don't want this copy because ..." is polite.

Ahh well - another 'want' back in the upstairs cupboard I guess :unsure:

Social source share

What problem accessing the site? It's up and running and he obviously has internet access. I offered one of the EPs Neil was looking for and got "I'll get back to you" then zilch. Profile says he was on here yesterday too. I always think a "No thanks - don't want this copy because ..." is polite.

Ahh well - another 'want' back in the upstairs cupboard I guess :P

well I'm just passing the message on as a favour to a good friend , but I think the story is that his computer has got gremlins / gone kaput and he only has access to the web , ( incl. Soul Source ) by travelling somewhere else to gain access via someone else's computer . The problem with his computer isn't accessing the site , it's more about only having read access and not being able to post.

Social source share

well I'm just passing the message on as a favour to a good friend , but I think the story is that his computer has got gremlins / gone kaput and he only has access to the web , ( incl. Soul Source ) by travelling somewhere else to gain access via someone else's computer . The problem with his computer isn't accessing the site , it's more about only having read access and not being able to post.

Hi Pete. do you know if he is able read his emails? ...and reply?

Social source share

Wanted - these UK albums.

ARE YOU LONELY FOR ME - FREDDIE SCOTT (JOY 215)

BELL CELLAR OF SOUL VOLUME 1 - VARIOUS ARTISTS (BELL MBIL 102)

BELL CELLAR OF SOUL VOLUME 2 - VARIOUS ARTISTS (BELL MBIL 107)

BELL CELLAR OF SOUL VOLUME 3 - VARIOUS ARTISTS (BELL MBIL 1170

YOU'VE GOT MY MIND MESSED UP - JAMES CARR (STATESIDE SL 10205)

CHARTBUSTERS USA - VARIOUS O-KEH ARTISTS (COLUMBIA sx 6016)

THE GIRL DON'T CARE - GENE CHANDLER (CORAL LVA 9236)

BAREFOOTIN' - ROBERT PARKER (ISLAND ILP 942)

A WHOLE LOT OF SOUL - ZZ HILL (ACTION ACLS 6004)

Thanks,

Neil

think i have all three bell L.P.s (defo got two of them) if interested i'll look for the lot of em - let me know.

Daz

Social source share

Ahh well - another 'want' back in the upstairs cupboard I guess :thumbup:

Back on line and sorted now - the EP arrived safe and sound today, many thanks,

Neil

Social source share

Source Advert