Rough Justice

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I have decided to go public with this

I went to the last Soulfusion event. prior to this the promoter (who is on here) was in touch with me reference a problem with one of his punters who had previously attacked me at my own event.

Within minutes of arriving with my wife, this punter started a heated row with me. I was 4 steps from reception and the promoter and his security stayed back.

The punter then attacked me and a fight ensued. still no security. eventually after backing off the length of the bar we ended up on the deck and eventually the security arrived.

This promoter who watched the whole thing is now claiming he never saw it as the Police are now involved.

Today i get an email banning me for life using the venue management letter as a scapegoat.

Again it appears this promoter has not attempted to inform the venue management of his involvement prior to the incident or lack of involvement during.

In most venues the security would move in quick to stop a row before a fight breaks out.

I also lost 2.5 weeks of not being able to carry out my normal day job due to injuries sustained.

Also i guess this promoter has no public liability insurance.

Some may say this is a private matter but i believe not so when you the punter are put at risk by this obvious disregard for public and personal safety by the event management.

Also if anyone is or knows of a witness could you please send them my way. thankyou

Any thoughts Peeps?

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I have decided to go public with this

I went to the last Soulfusion event. prior to this the promoter (who is on here) was in touch with me reference a problem with one of his punters who had previously attacked me at my own event.

Within minutes of arriving with my wife, this punter started a heated row with me. I was 4 steps from reception and the promoter and his security stayed back.

The punter then attacked me and a fight ensued. still no security. eventually after backing off the length of the bar we ended up on the deck and eventually the security arrived.

This promoter who watched the whole thing is now claiming he never saw it as the Police are now involved.

Today i get an email banning me for life using the venue management letter as a scapegoat.

Again it appears this promoter has not attempted to inform the venue management of his involvement prior to the incident or lack of involvement during.

In most venues the security would move in quick to stop a row before a fight breaks out.

I also lost 2.5 weeks of not being able to carry out my normal day job due to injuries sustained.

Also i guess this promoter has no public liability insurance.

Some may say this is a private matter but i believe not so when you the punter are put at risk by this obvious disregard for public and personal safety by the event management.

Also if anyone is or knows of a witness could you please send them my way. thankyou

Any thoughts Peeps?

Sounds quite awful Pete I pray you'll get some satisfaction and retribution.

Chris Lalor

Social source share

Guest Soultown andy

trust me its all in hand

I,m sure it is pete, if the promoter deliberatley turned a blind eye and is now lying to cover his own tracks with the police involved

it might end up quite messy.If he is on here he might respond to clear the air before it all goes tits up.

Social source share

closing this thread

as you have passed on your view of what occurred

and if anyone wanted to reply they have had a opportunity

due to content, legal issues etc feel this is the best action

if anyone does still wants to discuss this matter or reply via the forum then please get in touch via pm

Social source share