Any Venues Cancelling This Weekend?

Russoul1

• Replies 17
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Remember the Rugby allnighter last March?

n1184617678_59491_6659.jpg

Brilliant. Just bloody brilliant. I'm crying with laughter as I'm typing this. Is that a real soul night photo?

To answer the original question Boogaloosoul will be up and running this Saturday. It's all thaw, thaw, thaw down here. And before anyone mentions it again I will be putting some money in the lecky meter this week so the place will be warm and snuggy. 

Cheers Warren

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

Brilliant. Just bloody brilliant. I'm crying with laughter as I'm typing this. Is that a real soul night photo?

To answer the original question Boogaloosoul will be up and running this Saturday. It's all thaw, thaw, thaw down here. And before anyone mentions it again I will be putting some money in the lecky meter this week so the place will be warm and snuggy.

Cheers Warren

I think James had a shandy too many that night... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Yeah, that's me :thumbsup:

thought it was,must have been a very cold night.

We'll be there at the Attic,hopefully not just us :ohmy: .The roads are clear in the Mansfield area.

Fingers crossed we don't get any more snow that prevents our travellers.

Edited by KevH
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Cheers Warren

Yeah, it was after the March allnighter, Fudge was too soft to come out and play and was wrapped up in his coat and slippers. After he took that photo he got a snowball in the back of his bonce.

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

There isn't a flake of snow here in Preston.

In fact it's blue skies and bright sunshine. Albeit a little cold.

We've had a foot of snow in Northants this week. The real problem this weekend for those in the snowy areas is the predicted -5 temps which will turn the roads into skid pans. Be safe people! thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert