Roll Call...who's Coming To Goldsoul Chicago?

Hi All,

Wow, just a bit over a month until the Goldsoul event in Chicago in March.

Who all is coming from here so far?

I'll have several tables at the record show chock a block full of 60s/70s soul, funk, crossover original pressing 45s.

I'm sorting through LPs to bring to the show as well. Do a lot of people on here collect LPs/12" or mostly stick to 45s?

I've got some mint 70s disco 12", some killer soul LPs, etc.

Anyone interested in sealed gospel LPs (the good kind)? I can pop some of them into my boxes.

Thanks, everyone. I'm looking forward to this! I wish I could go to the entire event, but my schedule won't work out to be there the entire time.

BritMusicSoulFan

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi All,

I'll have several tables at the record show chock a block full of 60s/70s soul, funk, crossover original pressing 45s.

I'm sorting through LPs to bring to the show as well. Do a lot of people on here collect LPs/12" or mostly stick to 45s?

Anyone interested in sealed gospel LPs (the good kind)? I can pop some of them into my boxes.

Thanks, everyone. I'm looking forward to this! I wish I could go to the entire event, but my schedule won't work out to be there the entire time.

BritMusicSoulFan

We are :thumbsup:

another thread here https://www.soul-source.co.uk/Chicago...rip-t93304.html

Social source share

Hi All,

BritMusicSoulFan

ANYONE WANTING TO SET UP A STALL AT THIS EVENT FOR THE "SUNDAY RECORD SHOW" SHOULD CONTACT ME DIRECT PLEASE.

Dave Raistrick.

david@starsandstripesimports.com

www.starsandstripesimports.com

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert