• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

" Guess " what is coming next ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPtVMWgGSzQ

Malc Burton

Amid all the joviality of the previous posts , Lest us not forget the causes that will benefit from THE TORCH REUNION ......

Malc Burton

THE TORCH REUNION - SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER

Email today and register for advance tickets or go on line for directions, accomodation, venue photos ad ticket hotline

https://dkof.freewebpages.org/Torch%20reunion/home.html

Ticket reservations - burtonmalc@yahoo.co.uk / pauldonnellybp@aol.com

" Build it ( well , sort of ) and they will come "

ALL PROFITS will be a split donation between The Douglas Macmillan Hospice and The Stroke Association

For more information about these worthy causes , log in to www.dmhospice.org.uk and www.stroke.org.uk

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

No anyone can join in ---more the merrier :D

now get on your knees and empty the dishwasher :P

Wew! a lotta years have gone by since I last heard that

This is gonna be the number one reunion

thumbsup.gif
Social source share

We're off to Chicago for the Soul USA trip - there's 3 of us flying in from Europe (Continent) and Cleveland, Ohio, we have a suite and this will be stuck on the door. We intend to hold all-dayers,

all-nighters, soul dancing instruction days, soul food scoffing competitions, "how wide are your baggies" games, there will be a prize for the best KM & IL anecdote, name that snog, slash out the window distance races. There will prizes galore - a pair of Dave Rivers old green leather boots, Alan Day tank top replica, original Ford Transit wing mirror plus many, many more..............

Top prize is this rare album - 100% US original.

It will be a riot................. thumbsup.gif

The Torch Angels - London Chapter

Social source share

We're off to Chicago for the Soul USA trip - there's 3 of us flying in from Europe (Continent) and Cleveland, Ohio, we have a suite and this will be stuck on the door. We intend to hold all-dayers,

all-nighters, soul dancing instruction days, soul food scoffing competitions, "how wide are your baggies" games, there will be a prize for the best KM & IL anecdote, name that snog, slash out the window distance races. There will prizes galore - a pair of Dave Rivers old green leather boots, Alan Day tank top replica, original Ford Transit wing mirror plus many, many more..............

Top prize is this rare album - 100% US original.

It will be a riot................. thumbsup.gif

The Torch Angels - London Chapter

:(:(biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif:P:D

Not sure about name that snog though--- --who's asking the questions ---'i hope its a picture round :thumbup:

Social source share

I was seeing if I could dress up in the same style of clothes worn circa '73...........that was until I dug out this old photo of me wearing the most ridiculous shirt ever made. laugh.gif This photo was taken in my garden just before leaving to go to the Torch. It was one of those "C'mon just one photo before you leave.......it's for your grandma" said my mum !! Needless to say I won't be wearing such stuff (mind you back then it was well avant-garde - the norverners were still wearing bovverboy stuff - albeit with longer hair) :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert