Little Foxes-so Glad That Your Love Dont Change

As hard as i've tried to get a copy of this wonderful record i've never seen one on a list or on the internet apart from about 18 months ago where I lost out to a sneaky last second bidder on Ebay, anyone know of one for sale?, what's the going rate as well?, thanks :unsure:

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

As hard as i've tried to get a copy of this wonderful record i've never seen one on a list or on the internet apart from about 18 months ago where I lost out to a sneaky last second bidder on Ebay, anyone know of one for sale?, what's the going rate as well?, thanks :lol:

link

I TAKE IT THATS A NO THEN??? :unsure::lol:

Social source share

In Tim Browns book for £40 for what it's worth.

Brought mine years back (not for sale) after hearing it on one of Cliff Steele's tapes.

You're right it doesn't show that often, although i have seen it a couple of times in the last 12 months, usally crap condition though.

Social source share

Not seen one in the last couple of months as far as I recall but seen it more than a few times in the past, can't be too rare I think. Nice record. Are any relevant Okeh's REALLY rare?

Social source share

In Tim Browns book for £40 for what it's worth.

Brought mine years back (not for sale) after hearing it on one of Cliff Steele's tapes.

You're right it doesn't show that often, although i have seen it a couple of times in the last 12 months, usally crap condition though.

link

Thanks for that John, but I think it goes for a lot more than 40, managed to track down a copy on Gemm, don't really like dealing with them as the item is usually gone but this copy is only vg and is going for 85 but dealer has still to get back to me on it, a superb track by the way, just ripe for spins now :unsure:

Social source share

Not seen one in the last couple of months as far as I recall but seen it more than a few times in the past, can't be too rare I think. Nice record. Are any relevant Okeh's REALLY rare?

link

Don't think so Christian although tracks by the Artistics and Major Lance's "You Don't Want Me No More" go for silly money these days plus a few others i've seen lately, in saying that the label has put out some many memorable tracks :unsure:

Social source share

Thanks for that John, but I think it goes for a lot more than 40, managed to track down a copy on Gemm, don't really like dealing with them as the item is usually gone but this copy is only vg and is going for 85 but dealer has still to get back to me on it, a superb track by the way, just ripe for spins now :unsure:

link

Watch out with condition on this since it is styrene.

Social source share

Guest rachel

Hmmmm...would'nt be interested in selling it to me Rach..would you...after all i've sponsored your run :unsure:

link

I'll think about it, not played it for a while... let me give it a couple of spins and decide... PM me.

Social source share

I'll think about it, not played it for a while... let me give it a couple of spins and decide... PM me.

link

I've got a spotless M- demo I'd consider offers on, flip side is a lovely crossover dancer as well (Love made to order). Personally think it goes for more than £40 and Rach got a bargain, I think I'd definitely keep it for £40 :lol:

Martin

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert