• Replies 22
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Here you go....

Baby Washington - That's How Heartaches Are Made (Sue) - £63

The Detroit Spinners - I'll Always Love You b/w For All We Know (UK Tamla Motown demo) - £151

Inell Young - What Do You See In Her (Libra) - £351

International GTO's - I Love My Baby b/w It's Been Raining In My Heart (Rojac) - £403

Black & Ward - Long Time (RCA) - £111

Joey Gee - It's More Than I Deserve (ABC promo) - £208

The Invitations - Watch Out Little Girl (MGM demo) - £256

Jimmy Heart - Tea House In China Town (Mercury promo) - £263

The Larks - Penguin b/w Inst. (Jerk) - £402

Maureen Bailey - Takin' My Time With You (eMBee) - £376

Terrible Tom - We Were Made For Each Other b/w Loving Cup (Maverick) £330

Silky Hargraves - I'll Keep On Trying b/w Love, Let's Try It Again (Wheelsville) - £196

The Charades - The Key To My Happiness (MGM) - £373

Royal Robins - Something About You Sends Me (Tru Glo Town promo) - £648

The Precisions - Sugar Ain't Sweet (Drew promo) - £1814

Motown Booklet - An Evening With The Motown Sound (12" x 9") - £11

Social source share

Here you go....

Baby Washington - That's How Heartaches Are Made (Sue) - £63

The Detroit Spinners - I'll Always Love You b/w For All We Know (UK Tamla Motown demo) - £151

Inell Young - What Do You See In Her (Libra) - £351

International GTO's - I Love My Baby b/w It's Been Raining In My Heart (Rojac) - £403

Black & Ward - Long Time (RCA) - £111

Joey Gee - It's More Than I Deserve (ABC promo) - £208

The Invitations - Watch Out Little Girl (MGM demo) - £256

Jimmy Heart - Tea House In China Town (Mercury promo) - £263

The Larks - Penguin b/w Inst. (Jerk) - £402

Maureen Bailey - Takin' My Time With You (eMBee) - £376

Terrible Tom - We Were Made For Each Other b/w Loving Cup (Maverick) £330

Silky Hargraves - I'll Keep On Trying b/w Love, Let's Try It Again (Wheelsville) - £196

The Charades - The Key To My Happiness (MGM) - £373

Royal Robins - Something About You Sends Me (Tru Glo Town promo) - £648

The Precisions - Sugar Ain't Sweet (Drew promo) - £1814

Motown Booklet - An Evening With The Motown Sound (12" x 9") - £11

Blimey! royal robins was cheap....bargain! must be the credit crunch pushing everything downwards? smile.gif

Greg

Social source share

Blimey! royal robins was cheap....bargain! must be the credit crunch pushing everything downwards? smile.gif

Greg

I know it's rare Greg, but not really a floor packer is it?

The Precisions however, I think was a great buy at that price. I'd have been interested if I was still collecting. :lol:

Edited by quinvy
Social source share

The Pecisions however, I think was a great buy at that price. I'd have been interested if I was still collecting. biggrin.gif

But in your head what you're really saying Phil, is... "I'd have been interested in this when I start collecting again"

Go on, admit it, I bet you've had a little bid on a record on ebay recently, just a teeny weeny little one? :lol:

Social source share

The Pecisions however, I think was a great buy at that price. I'd have been interested if I was still collecting. :lol:

my thoughts to sugar ain't sweet what a record and dog rare or rocking horse s"**te spent my next months pennys regards johno p.s. how you keeping phil?

Edited by soulcarp
Social source share

I thought Black&Ward was a fiver!!

ROD

hi rod i bought one a while back and hated it and sold it for what i paid for it £40.00, even for me who likes 70's i thought it was poor and worth no more than i sold for. it suprised me that it went for ove £100.00

mark

Social source share

But in your head what you're really saying Phil, is... "I'd have been interested in this when I start collecting again"

Go on, admit it, I bet you've had a little bid on a record on ebay recently, just a teeny weeny little one? :thumbup:

the combinations on kimtone ,,, glazed look,,, bargain,,, id like that,,etc etc,,, all words spoke by phil,,,, yesterday,,, :thumbsup::yes::P

Social source share

the combinations on kimtone ,,, glazed look,,, bargain,,, id like that,,etc etc,,, all words spoke by phil,,,, yesterday,,, :P:thumbup::thumbup:

:yes:I thought you were talking about the Combinations on Kellmac..... :thumbup: ...not such a bargain that 45.... :thumbsup: ...talking at cross purposes there Mr secret squirrel..... :boxing:

Social source share

That is a bargain!! - absolutely stunning Detroit double sider - massive atsmospheric sound - a rare one too :wicked:

Cheers

Richard

Theres one on ebay at the min. mint minus finishs on mar 10th. 225 us dollars. buy it now too.

Edited by Koolkat
Social source share

Guest mel brat

hi rod i bought one a while back and hated it and sold it for what i paid for it £40.00, even for me who likes 70's i thought it was poor and worth no more than i sold for. it suprised me that it went for over £100.00

mark

Right. "Back Up Against Your Persuasion" is a FAR, FAR superior record in my opinion. And the haunting flip-side "This Is My Confusion" is tremendous too.

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert