The Vows - Tell Me - Vip

Pete S

This is in the price guide at £200. Has anyone ever heard of a copy selling for that sum? The highest prices on Ebay are $225 and £114.

So I've got an EX copy to sell here, very nice with clean labels, how much do collectors honestly think this should list for? £100?

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is in the price guide at £200. Has anyone ever heard of a copy selling for that sum? The highest prices on Ebay are $225 and £114.

So I've got an EX copy to sell here, very nice with clean labels, how much do collectors honestly think this should list for? £100?

Hi Pete,had a bit of interest when MChesnut appeared at Prestatyn.Price may has gone up a bit?

I would say your price is a good one.Wouldn't sell mine for less.

Social source share

Hi Pete,had a bit of interest when MChesnut appeared at Prestatyn.Price may has gone up a bit?

I would say your price is a good one.Wouldn't sell mine for less.

Got mine off soul sam for £80 and sold it to pete taylor for £80 ohmy.gif Great tune but i wouldnt pay no more than that :lol:

Social source share

shunt you be at work? :lol:

Ive been and done :D Sometimes wished i had kept The Vows,dont hear it out locally much,heard you play it Kev and maybe Pete at Annesley but other than that :lol: . On another note be interesting what the Invitations is in the latest price guides. i see its on Manships auction at the moment. Another one i should have kept hold off a little bit longer,saying that i did make a nice profit off it wink.gif

Social source share

Ive been and done :P Sometimes wished i had kept The Vows,dont hear it out locally much,heard you play it Kev and maybe Pete at Annesley but other than that huh.gif . On another note be interesting what the Invitations is in the latest price guides. i see its on Manships auction at the moment. Another one i should have kept hold off a little bit longer,saying that i did make a nice profit off it wink.gif

Vows cost me £60 and Invitations cost me £30(ish)...I was the ONLY bidder for the Invitations (mint copy) about 2 years ago!! Be interesting to see what Johnny Manship gets for it. Mine, like Manny's is a demo, are issues harder to get?

Social source share

Vows cost me £60 and Invitations cost me £30(ish)...I was the ONLY bidder for the Invitations (mint copy) about 2 years ago!! Be interesting to see what Johnny Manship gets for it. Mine, like Manny's is a demo, are issues harder to get?

i only paid 30 for Vows on the bay,only bidder. :yes:

How often does it come up for sale ?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert