Skullsnaps Boot - Who Knows The Latin Flip?

Godzilla

There was a bit of chat in sales about the Skull Snaps "I'm your pimp" boot and the untitled Latin tune on the flip. I said it took me 20 years to suss what it was, (or something like that). Actually I think it's closer to 35 years as I bought a copy when I was kid and sort of knew but couldn't put my finger on it.

So, does everyone know what it is and was I just a big numpty? Or will this do your heads in too?

Let's see :thumbsup:

Numbskulls.mp3

ps - Mods, I know it's an MP3 but it's a very short clip and I'll take it down once resolved. Hope that's ok.

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There was a bit of chat in sales about the Skull Snaps "I'm your pimp" boot and the untitled Latin tune on the flip. I said it took me 20 years to suss what it was, (or something like that). Actually I think it's closer to 35 years as I bought a copy when I was kid and sort of knew but couldn't put my finger on it.

So, does everyone know what it is and was I just a big numpty? Or will this do your heads in too?

Numbskulls.mp3

ps - Mods, I know it's an MP3 but it's a very short clip and I'll take it down once resolved. Hope that's ok.

You got me brudder - MRez

Social source share

Guest Russ Smith

Numbskulls.mp3

Bloody hell, Ive had this since the 70s and its the first time i can remember playing it..

No clues at all, Godz !!!

Edited by Russ Smith
Social source share

Numbskulls.mp3

youve deffo done my head in now, i can remember years ago ,like you i knew what it was but could not nail the source of the tune, what i can remember is being somewhat out of it, playing this and the other side of falbala and dancing around like mad

Social source share

Guest Russ Smith

youve deffo done my head in now, i can remember years ago ,like you i knew what it was but could not nail the source of the tune, what i can remember is being somewhat out of it, playing this and the other side of falbala and dancing around like mad

Classic !

I know I'm not alone when i read posts like this, brilliant ..

Edited by Russ Smith
Social source share

It's the B side of Zola by King Errison

Very good Pete :thumbsup:

You should have just said you knew and let it run a bit. Mind you that would have probably killed you :lol:

Samba D' Jubilee if I remember right. I think it's only the flip of the Canyon one and the Vogue ones have something else (maybe). When you play them side by side the Skull Snaps one lacks brightness. In fact it sounds like it's dubbed of cassette, which would make it even more crackers!

Social source share

Very good Pete :thumbsup:

You should have just said you knew and let it run a bit. Mind you that would have probably killed you :lol:

Samba D' Jubilee if I remember right. I think it's only the flip of the Canyon one and the Vogue ones have something else (maybe). When you play them side by side the Skull Snaps one lacks brightness. In fact it sounds like it's dubbed of cassette, which would make it even more crackers!

Couldn't risk someone else getting it before I went to bed!

Social source share

Guest Russ Smith

Couldn't risk someone else getting it before I went to bed!

Bloody hell, no surprises there ..

I know who I'd want to phone if I was on " Soul trivia Millionaire " . Nice one Pete !

Social source share

It's the B side of Zola by King Errison

well i never, must have foxed me that one as at the time i had zola on the lp and nevr played any of the other tracks more than the first 5 seconds, at the time the lp sounded bloody awfull, but knowing my luck and todays taste its probably worth loads and contains some in demand breaks or whatever they call them

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert