Fabulous Apollos

ricticman

Great Detroit Double Sider

Fabulous Apollos - Determination / The one alone Valtone 101 £225 PAYPAL PREFERRED

This record has plenty of scuffs and hairline type light scratches ; the are some light noises at the very begining in the dead wax, then clear, then its plays beautifully loud and clear . I'm only parting because I've just got a minty white demo

a-side label has a little fading and tiny tear ; b-side label a little more of both .

you can buy this with complete confidence ; 100% no quibble money back guarantee on anything I sell .

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Great Detroit Double Sider

Fabulous Apollos - Determination / The one alone Valtone 101 £225 PAYPAL PREFERRED

This record has plenty of scuffs and hairline type light scratches ; the are some light noises at the very begining in the dead wax, then clear, then its plays beautifully loud and clear . I'm only parting because I've just got a minty white demo

a-side label has a little fading and tiny tear ; b-side label a little more of both .

you can buy this with complete confidence ; 100% no quibble money back guarantee on anything I sell .

just like hamilton bohannon would say ......... ' BUMP '

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert