Guest GoodTaste

• Replies 7
  • Views 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest GoodTaste

This isn't as commonplace as you might expect on a US 45 these days.

Dave Thorley is selling one at

www.topdogrecords.co.uk

for £20.00

Thanks ! sorted! i Hope rolleyes.gif

Social source share

isnt the flip of the us issue ok as well.came out in the uk in 1987 coz it got plays in the rare groove clubs

or at least thats where i first heard it

dave

Dave,

Are you thinking of the UK Arista release of this which was a double sider of 2 different US 45s?

"Work it out" / "Say you love me girl"

I forget which was the 'official' A side without checking my copy, but I'm almost certain it was released due to the 'Rare groove' demand at the time.

Both sides are very good thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Dave,

Are you thinking of the UK Arista release of this which was a double sider of 2 different US 45s?

"Work it out" / "Say you love me girl"

I forget which was the 'official' A side without checking my copy, but I'm almost certain it was released due to the 'Rare groove' demand at the time.

Both sides are very good :thumbsup:

not sure john. all ive got now is the original usa demo which is mono/stereo. i used to have the uk copy and much to my detriment i never played the flip (work it out). the b side of the original usa 45 is called `time` and ive heard its ok but i havent heard it. work it out was a seperate 45 in the states. in 87 say you love me girl was the `A` side. i can remember it being reviewed in blues and soul.

dave

sunday chill out 1st march horse and groom pub east laith gate doncaster with dave and bri pinches, joe lakin, mick waddington and guests the friendship boys ian johnson and mark whiteley

Social source share

Source Advert