Manhattans How Much (modern)

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Adam G

how much does the manhattans  i call it love  carnival the 1980's version go for ?

mark

link

I didnt know the Manhattans did an 80s version Id be interested to hear it.Are you thinking of the Pretenders 80s

version on carnival with the sublime "Its everything about you" on the flip.You can get it of Ebay most months.Price wise i,m clueless.

Things are going stupid lately I noticed the Mark iv signs of a dying love OTB $385 dollars on Ebay!!. :thumbsup:

Adam

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

I didnt know the Manhattans did an 80s version Id be interested to hear it.Are you thinking of the Pretenders 80s

version  on carnival with the sublime "Its everything about you" on the flip.You can get it of Ebay most months.Price wise i,m clueless.

Things are going stupid lately I noticed the Mark iv signs of a dying love OTB $385 dollars on Ebay!!. :thumbsup:

Adam

link

Pretenders can go from around £50 to £75, I guess.

There's been a bit of a run of them on eBay lately from 'Hat' in Japan. Looks like he's got a 25 count box of them! He also sells Albert Jones 'You and Your Love' frequently (probably another box load!)

Brian

Social source share

been playing "it's everything about you a lot recently,I'm convinced it's an up-date of lee williams&the cymbols outing of the same name on chadwick/carnival anyone confirm

Mick

link

yeh your right dont know where i got the manmhattans from it is the pretenders.

i know now the manhattans did it originally

mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert