Audio Software

Guest Soulscene

Guest Soulscene

Can anyone suggest some good audio software for recording etc, I've been trying to use "soundforge" but have had real trouble recording, big style schreeeeeaaaching that I can't eliminate. I've now got my Stereo running through the PC ands am desperate to get this sorted any suggestions much appreciated!!!

Skeeny

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can anyone suggest some good audio software for recording etc, I've been trying to use "soundforge" but have had real trouble recording, big style schreeeeeaaaching that I can't eliminate. I've now got my Stereo running through the PC ands am desperate to get this sorted any suggestions much appreciated!!!

Skeeny

link

I use WavePad...simple to use, just hook up your amp to your line in with a standard RCA jack and you're away. The free download can be found here https://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/

Social source share

Skeeny

link

You have a feedback loop somewhere. Mute everything bar what you are recording on your on screen mixer.

Social source share

Skeeny

link

Have a look at these: - :thumbsup:

https://www.download.com/3120-2001_4-0-1-0....=49&dlsize=&ca=

Social source share

Guest Soulscene

Thanks for all the help guys, I've got Goldwave sorted and is working fine but still struggling with soundforge for some reason, but anyways many thanks to all for the help!!!!

DS

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert