Can Anyone Help Please Go On And Dance By Yourself

• Replies 12
  • Views 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest posstot

British or u.s Its not cheap!! both around 250-300, i thinks. If that fumes you , i dont mind puttin a disc together for you...with this, and others on it..Mike

Social source share

bit cheaper than that, UK copy 150-200, US 50-125 ? loads on popsike...

i got a reasonable conditon US copy (a bit worn, it's styrene) for a tenner the other month on ebay...

Sorry but I think your prices are way too low.

Popsike search brings 25 hits. Cheapest is 73 Euro for a bootleg, cheapest US copy went for 128 US$ in 2004.

I'd say about 125-150 for US copy and 250+ for UK copy.

Social source share

Sorry but I think your prices are way too low.

Popsike search brings 25 hits. Cheapest is 73 Euro for a bootleg, cheapest US copy went for 128 US$ in 2004.

I'd say about 125-150 for US copy and 250+ for UK copy.

i would say ur still say 30% to high on price tbh.....but its the buyers who decide ez

Social source share

but not sure? could any one tell me where i can get a copy? on 7 inch lp cd mp3 etc cheers vince

Hi

Adam www.soulsupermarket.co.uk had one for sale in his box at Six Hills last night

Get in touch with him Im sure he will sort you out a reasonable price

Adam you can sort my commission out at Coventry in a couple of weeks :huh::unsure:

Social source share

Hi

Adam www.soulsupermarket.co.uk had one for sale in his box at Six Hills last night

Get in touch with him Im sure he will sort you out a reasonable price

Adam you can sort my commission out at Coventry in a couple of weeks :thumbup:whistling.gif

Only just seen this, thank you very much for putting someone my way :P .

I've calculated your commision based on a very reasonable 15% of the selling price and will have it in an envelope for you at Coventry. That's the good news, the bad news is I still have the 45 as couldn't agree a deal so the envelope contains 15% of..... well nothing :wicked::hypo: .

Great double sider and I've seen far more UK London copies than US Flippin. Was talking to Fingers about it at Six Hills and he said his London copy has a different flipside (and not one of interest to soul fans). The US issue has a great northern flip, very underated.

Copy in my sales box actually came out of my DJ box....after listening to both sides again I might put it back in the play box :) .

Adam.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Great double sider and I've seen far more UK London copies than US Flippin. Was talking to Fingers about it at Six Hills and he said his London copy has a different flipside (and not one of interest to soul fans). The US issue has a great northern flip, very underated.

My UK London demo got the same flip as the Flippin release. And if Popsike is anything to go by, UK London rarer than US Flippin

Social source share

Guest posstot

bit cheaper than that, UK copy 150-200, US 50-125 ? loads on popsike...

i got a reasonable conditon US copy (a bit worn, it's styrene) for a tenner the other month on ebay...

Bummer, my u.s cost 200 squid from anglo, that was about 5 year ago though!! behind the times again :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest posstot

Bummer, my u.s cost 200 squid from anglo, that was about 5 year ago though!! behind the times again :thumbsup:

10 copies on auction in 4-5 years.....averaging about 210 dollars....how many of those were sold on at a profit? I think 200 quid is a good price....and 250 is a fair asking price, for a mint- u.s issue!!...

SOD THE LOT OF YOU, I'M STICKIN TO MY GUNS, And if i had a british(re-isue :g: ) I'd tag that about the same!!...Lets not forget, a lot of the u.s copies are vg+/++ not minty minus!

Although i could just be bitter because i paid so much for mine.....And that was advertised as 300, i got a 100 knocked oarff!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert