Sunnysoul

• Replies 5
  • Views 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I don't think I Dig Everything came out anywhere else except for the UK until 1972 when it was reissued in numerous countries including UK, Japan and Spain. My Spanish copy is below - sadly don't have my UK Pye original anymore.

post-1893-1231073774_thumb.jpg

This should be correct. The original "Can't Help Thinking About Me" 45s had "And I Say To Myself" on the flip.

Social source share

I don't think I Dig Everything came out anywhere else except for the UK until 1972 when it was reissued in numerous countries including UK, Japan and Spain. My Spanish copy is below - sadly don't have my UK Pye original anymore.

But they would not be re-issues would they ? if not previously issued.

Social source share

You never know Pete, it may have got issued somewhere on the continent in the 60's. I've learned never to rule out anything these days.

I've always had that Bowie maxi single with 4 tracks including I Dig Everything and Do Anything You Say that got issued in the early 80s.

Social source share

You never know Pete, it may have got issued somewhere on the continent in the 60's. thing You Say that got issued in the early 80s.

In this case I think I do know though. The only Pye single issued anywhere apart from the UK was Can't Help Thinking About Me which came out on Warner Bros in the States. Obviously the memory is not what it used to be but I used to run a Bowie collectors magazine back in the 80's and we did lots about overseas releases. The EP you mentioned originally came out in 1972 by the way.

Social source share

Source Advert