Soul Searcher Records

Steve Edgar

On New years eve bought a record of Soul Searcher Records via email. Today (bearing in mind we had New Year's day yesterday) the record landed! I bet Keith aint even had me cheque in the post yet! But he's sent me the record straight away, that quick, that if it were still crimbo I'd av thort Santa had brought it!

just wanna say that often on here when sellers are mentioned, it's a gripe. so just wanted to praise a top seller!

thanx Keith :lol:

steve

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

On New years eve bought a record of Soul Searcher Records via email. Today (bearing in mind we had New Year's day yesterday) the record landed! I bet Keith aint even had me cheque in the post yet! But he's sent me the record straight away, that quick, that if it were still crimbo I'd av thort Santa had brought it!

just wanna say that often on here when sellers are mentioned, it's a gripe. so just wanted to praise a top seller!

thanx Keith :yes:

steve

Yeah i've bought off him before and I think he sent it before receiving payment :lol:

Would also like to mention Pete Eccles at this point...though not a dealer he sent me 100 Years a couple of months ago and instead of accepting Paypal or Cheque...he just said next time I see him that I owe him a night out...now thats fookin legendary...Top Man and deserving of the praise :lol:

Social source share

thanx Keith :lol:

steve

Keith is one of the best you will meet very genuine ,hope to catch up with you soon keith
Social source share

Yeah i've bought off him before and I think he sent it before receiving payment :lol:

Would also like to mention Pete Eccles at this point...though not a dealer he sent me 100 Years a couple of months ago and instead of accepting Paypal or Cheque...he just said next time I see him that I owe him a night out...now thats fookin legendary...Top Man and deserving of the praise :yes:

Hmmm....am thinking of making a similar proposition for a certain item in your box you leg! :lol:

Top man is Keith See you soon

Yes he is (despite being a Crewe Alex fan! :lol: ) Get off here anyway you...shouldnt you be on the beach or having a baaaaarbie somewhere down under?

I bought a record off Manship yesterday and it came today (Sat) Well chuffed!

Edited by Delasoul
Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert