Detroit Soul

Paul Shirley

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

try paul at www.soulgalore.co .uk he had one the other night.100 quidish tho wink.gif

dave

think he wants 120 or somthing most of them do ! , but one went for 75 on here only couple of weeks ago but with the present financial troubles i dont want to pay the 125 or whatever it is they recon its worth , i recon 90 or a 100 is nearer to the mark ?? :rolleyes:

Social source share

funny how every person seems to quote financial situation currently blah.....thing is none of us are registered charities last i checked....records often get sold under book price but if everyone is offering you one at the same price dont you think that may be the going rate?? :(

yeah i rimember buying kelly & soul explosion from you or was it your friend ? i gave 600 plus for it because i wanted it that mutch!!! now my problem now is i when people claim they want to buy the record from me they never do buy it' instead they tel me they dont want to pay what i paid for it , am not a registerd charity either but if i wanted to sell it ...........do you see what am geting at here ??

am sure one will turn up at a price that would suit both me and the seller and not the er? going rate :( going rate thats a thing of the past

Edited by steptoe
Social source share

all of my life ,

no silly prices please

One on ebay now from Barrie Waddington who posts on here. I've had plenty of 45s from him. Usually good/great quality too.

Have a gamble, although I agree £125 seems the "going rate". You might get a bargain.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=200294683992

Cheers and good luck

thumbup.gif

Social source share

One on ebay now from Barrie Waddington who posts on here. I've had plenty of 45s from him. Usually good/great quality too.

Have a gamble, although I agree £125 seems the "going rate". You might get a bargain.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=200294683992

Cheers and good luck

:)

yep looks like your right , i never jump at the first offer of anything nearly allways another comes along cheaper all dipends on suply and demand looks like this time round am not going to get one any cheaper than the 125 i was thinking there may be a few of these around . may be every bugger and his dog is waiting for the storm to pass so to speak . think they will be waiting a long time its a gamble buying anything these days ,

thanks i will take a look :yes:

Social source share

Source Advert