The Flyer Of 2008 ?

Mike

while updating flyer gallery other day was thinking that a bit of fun and entertainment may be had with a "flyer of the year " shout

idea is just pick one for your "flyer of the year" shout

post the image (use the code in box on flyer page) and a quick word about reason why

all last year flyers (2008)can be viewed here

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/Soul-So...lery-cat11.html

as said just a bit of fun

no outright winner, and reasons for nominations dont have to be all art school, can be for whatever reasons

made you laugh, marvel, cry and so on

am off to have a browse...

Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

just had a quick browse of them all

there was about 1100 uplaoded thru out the year!

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/Soul-So...lery-cat11.html

(just hit the link and use the pager at the bottom to browse the first 11 pages )

a lot of quality ones, be hard pushed to nominate one purely on the artistic side

one i would call imo is the below

quite simply for the fact that it did have me clicking on it to see wtf it was all about

and had me smiling when sussed it

gallery_1572_10_61159.jpg

anyway thats mine, whats yours .... smile.gif

Social source share

Some belters on there Mike.

Shows how talented and creative the folks on this scene are.

Liked the early Taste of Honey ones from Chris Morgan with George Best and Dennis Law on.

tn_gallery_501_10_104595.jpg

tn_gallery_501_10_170372.jpg

Always like any that have label scans on. tn_gallery_1171_10_299061.jpg

But this has to be my fave. I could look (perv) at this gorgeous woman (SF) all foookin' day.

tn_gallery_3009_10_640976.png

KTF.

Drew.

Social source share

Some belters on there Mike.

Shows how talented and creative the folks on this scene are.

Liked the early Taste of Honey ones from Chris Morgan with George Best and Dennis Law on.

tn_gallery_501_10_104595.jpg

tn_gallery_501_10_170372.jpg

Always like any that have label scans on. tn_gallery_1171_10_299061.jpg

But this has to be my fave. I could look (perv) at this gorgeous woman (SF) all foookin' day.

tn_gallery_3009_10_640976.png

KTF.

Drew.

me too (two :thumbsup: )this was my work! and the lady is Sheila Ferguson case ya didn't know,gonna look 4 my fav now,John Elias :(

Social source share

Guest posstot

PISSING MYSELF LAUGHING :thumbsup::(:( . The DKOF is a cracker....that gets my vote,hands down!!

Although I'd like to put these couple forward...Cause i think they're ace..I DID THEM!!

post-9681-1230833593_thumb.jpg post-9681-1230833661_thumb.jpg post-9681-1230833822_thumb.jpg

Social source share

There have been some artistic crackers lately, but for pure memorable humour I think the fish have it this year. Overall though Andy of VSC is the paper flyer genius imo. His phonebox flyer for the Cardiff niter from a couple of years ago has got to be the best of all time - creative, colourful, and very very funny. My flyer wall at home is mostly papered with his stuff, including his classic 'bag of atmosphere'. We bow to the master post-8338-1231330256.gif

No pressure obviously mate, ha ha.

I'd love to see a book of the best & most memorable over the years. Has it ever been done?

T

post-8338-1231330169_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert