X-over Wants

Guest remus

Guest remus

would like these if anybody wants to part wiv 'em?

Jo Armstead-Not too many more left like him(giant), got it :shades: , thanks Andy

Billy Keene-Wishing & hopeing(paula)

Festivals-checking out(bluerock)

Lee Williams(??)It aint me know more(??), NOT the 80's version on Jama, early 7t's? I think? :wicked:

Edited by remus
Social source share

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Jo Armstead-Not too many more left like him(giant)

Lee Williams(??)It aint me know more(??), NOT the 80's version on Jama, early 7t's? I think? :thumbsup:

link

Lee Williams,do you mean the one on "Tchula" or "PM".

Dave f..................

Social source share

Guest remus

Lee Williams,do you mean the one on "Tchula" or "PM".

Dave f..................

link

I think it's on PM, a green label I think?

Social source share

Guest stromberg

PM is the original cut about 69/70 then it was re-released on Tchula and UA (different cut), Manship had one for sale on PM at £150, I got one for £125 if your interested?

link

what a great great tune :P ,

it also came out on the Gifer label, same version as the PM cut. I have a pm copy, I think the Gifer one is really rare, anyone knows?

A friend of mine found a copy at a dutch record fair maybe 13 years ago and I never saw one for sale, luckily a few pm copies are around...

Cheers,

Stefan

Social source share

Guest remus

HI THERE,

ANY MORE THOUGHTS ON TRADE FOR 45

BEST

ANDY

link

Hi Andy, did you get my email?, said you wanted the Girls on Memphis?, PM me your address and will post to you

Social source share

Guest remus

what a great great tune  :P ,

it also came out on the Gifer label, same version as the PM cut. I have a pm copy, I think the Gifer one is really rare, anyone knows?

A friend of mine found a copy at a dutch record fair maybe 13 years ago and I never saw one for sale, luckily a few pm copies are around...

Cheers,

Stefan

link

That's five different labels now!, it came out on Tchula aswell, later version.

Pottsy has a later version than the Tchula release, not sure what it is but think it is a red and white label?

PM, TCHULA, UA, GIFER, anymore? :D

Social source share

Guest remus

PM is the original cut about 69/70 then it was re-released on Tchula and UA (different cut), Manship had one for sale on PM at £150, I got one for £125 if your interested?

link

On Manships site he has a sound clip of the UA version which I'm sure is the same as the PM version?

Social source share

That's five different labels now!, it came out on Tchula aswell, later version.

Pottsy has a later version than the Tchula release, not sure what it is but think it is a red and white label?

PM, TCHULA, UA, GIFER, anymore? :P

link

Lee Shot William - "It aint me no more" - MT records. From 1982. It's a clearer cut of the Tchula version, a bit longer as well. It's in the play box for Hitchin Football club & Boogaloo this weekend.

Edited by pottsy
Social source share

• 1 year later...
Guest markus gora

what a great great tune :) ,

Cheers,

Stefan

here is the lee shot williams on gifer,take a look...markus

post-6616-1163369440_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Lee Shot William - "It aint me no more" - MT records. From 1982. It's a clearer cut of the Tchula version, a bit longer as well. It's in the play box for Hitchin Football club & Boogaloo this weekend.

TOTALLY AGREE. THE MT VERSION IS THE ONE WITH ITS SQUIGGLY NOISES RUNNING THROUGH THE BACKING TRACK! THE TCHULA VERSION SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS RECORDED IN A TOILET.............. I`M SURE THATS WHATS HELD THIS RECORD BACK FROM GETTING PLAYS.............. THE U.A. VERSION IS A LOT EARLIER AND GOOD AS WELL. ALSO A GREAT SLIGHTLY SLOWER VERSION BY TYRONE DAVIS ON HIS HOMEWRECKERS LP.............. WELL WORTH CHECKING OUT. HOPE ITS OF SOME INTEREST TO SOMEONE, BEST, IVOR JONES

Social source share

Guest Ferrett

Jo Armstead-Not too many more left like him(giant), got it :thumbsup: , thanks Andy

Lee Williams(??)It aint me know more(??), NOT the 80's version on Jama, early 7t's? I think? :shades:

Hi,

Someone's got a Billy Keene for sale on the second page of sales on here. No price quoted, but it's on the much rarer Vault label. Should be round the £30 mark. It's under an entry including Frankie & the Damons and the Tempos. Good luck!

Social source share

Source Advert