Desperate Times

Guest Mark Holmes

Guest Mark Holmes

Pretty desperate situation. My car lease is coming to an end, my credit is so shot from my divorce and losing the house to foreclosure etc etc yada yada (hope she chokes on the last penny she took from me), anyway to get into another car I may have to find a hefty downpayment, which i don't currently have...therefore although my record collection is only small it does contain some really good choons in good condition, and is my only asset that has a resale value.

Who is the best person on here to offer realistic values on records (in real time... not what it went for in 1978 when you could trade all your extra copies of The Salvadors for a handfull of Green and Clears), who would help a bloke out with pricing and isn't a scheister?

Any suggestions

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Totally Agree with all above or Barrie Waddington is a good fella (A45heaven) even if he does support Burnley(Clampets)

Sorry to hear about your troubles- been there got the Tshirt as they say.

I know this sounds horrible but why dont you sel just a couple of your big tunes and buy an old VW Polo. They just run forever - Not pretty to look at but if you want a reliable car - A to B, low insurance /tax etc then you cant go far wrong with one of them.

Regards Steve

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Totally Agree with all above or Barrie Waddington is a good fella (A45heaven) even if he does support Burnley(Clampets)

Agree about Barrie, i've bought loads of stuff off him and his service and grading is spot on.

Also sorry to hear about your situation mate, it's hard to know when is best to part with stuff, especially in this climate :thumbsup:

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

Guest Mark Holmes

The more I look at them the more I don't want to do it. :D

Other options include my bottom :g: .... but my arthritis won't allow me to stand on street corners in one place for too long.

Any one have a number for the devil...could sell my soul

I am thinking I will wait to see if I get a hefty tax return this year and tell my dad if he doesn't cough up the difference I will have to come back to the UK and move in with him :thumbsup:

Humming and Hawing (not whoreing) in Orlando :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert