Rotations On Debrossard

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Watch ebay, there must have been 100 copies or more on ebay in the last few years, there is loads of them about so shouldn't be too hard to pick up.

Social source share

So you can't wait a few weeks, or maybe a month or so? I'm sure it won't take much longer than that. Some of you are impatient as kids, you want it NOW, and you don't care if daddy can't afford it NOW, you just gotta have it NOW, NOW, NOW, or you won't stop crying for at least an hour. :thumbsup::shades: Patience is a virtue remember, and it also saves you loads of cash...

Social source share

Just e-mail ebay seller "dj-beans" he has most of the copies i believe. 

Good Luck!

Thorsten

link

Yes, I also thought of suggesting this, he has sold more than a few and probably won't mind selling another.

Social source share

Guest Dan

So you can't wait a few weeks, or maybe a month or so? I'm sure it won't take much longer than that. Some of you are impatient as kids, you want it NOW, and you don't care if daddy can't afford it NOW, you just gotta have it NOW, NOW, NOW, or you won't stop crying for at least an hour. :shades:   :wicked:   Patience is a virtue remember, and it also saves you loads of cash...

link

just curious: have you ever been thoroughly filled in, christian?

Social source share

Blunt? The truth you mean. I was mainly having fun but sometimes some come across like spoiled brats, and it's this behaviour that has pretty much caused the ridiculous situation today, which on the other hand has brought a lot more good than bad with it as I see it. So far no one has ever tried to express their displeasure with something I said in a physical way, at least not with any degree of success. Are you suggesting something?

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest Dan

Blunt? The truth you mean. I was mainly having fun but sometimes some come across like spoiled brats, and it's this behaviour that has pretty much caused the ridiculous situation today, which on the other hand has brought a lot more good than bad with it as I see it. So far no one has ever tried to express their displeasure with something I said in a physical way, at least not with any degree of success. Are you suggesting something?

link

i haven't the faintest idea what you're on about with the bit in red; did john prescott write this for you?

re the bit about people trying 'to express their displeasure with something (you) said in a physical way', that's exactly what i mean.

look at your reply to billytheboot and ask yourself if that's a sensible way to go on on a friendly forum. in fact, look at 90% of your replies.

re am i suggesting something, no, i'm asking something, hence the question mark.

if i was personally planning to clean your clock i wouldn't be advertising it on an open forum, would i?

i just think you could calm down a bit.

Edited by Dan
Social source share

i haven't the faintest idea what you're on about with the bit in red; did john prescott write this for you?

*I haven't the faintest idea what YOU are on about to be honest.

look at your reply to billytheboot and ask yourself if that's a sensible way to go on on a friendly forum. in fact, look at 90% of your replies.

*I think it is a sensible reply. If it is done in a friendly way, the way I did it. The 90% bit is obviously a personal view of yours due to me not sharing your views regarding the white cause (presuming you are the same Dan?) and Gwenn Douglas, etc. If you actually look at 90% of my replies you will see they are helpful, well thought through, well supported, and usually friendly.

re am i suggesting something, no, i'm asking something, hence the question mark.

if i was personally planning to clean your clock i wouldn't be advertising it on an open forum, would i?

*Good.

i just think you could calm down a bit.

link

*I am calm already. I think you could calm down a bit yourself, you seem to get very upset when people don't agree with your view on things.

Social source share

I won a copy off ebay from dj-beans couple of weeks ago, £85'ish he's very reliable and gradings are good.

alan

link

Went in DJ-Beans shop a couple of years ago and was struck by what a decent honest bloke he was. He had a stack of photocopied Manships guides that he had done and was knocking them out at $25 each. :shhh:

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Went in DJ-Beans shop a couple of years ago and was struck by what a decent honest bloke he was. He had a stack of photocopied Manships guides that he had done and was knocking them out at $25 each. :yes:

link

:) Just spat my coffee out, thats a good one. I've had good records at fair prices out of him and good service as well. Highly recommended. I may have to get one of those guides off him too. :unsure:

Social source share

Source Advert