The Foul Harsh Reality

Guest Brett F

Guest Brett F

wink.gif There is a disturbing irony to all these ultra rare and expensive records. An hours flight away some young fella' is playing a box of 12" white label records (all with the same inane beat) to a steel and glass club filled with thousands of young fashionable and gorgeous 18-25 year olds, he is flanked on stage by beautiful choreographed female dancers dripping with sexuality. He is courted by the rich and famous, gets paid thousands of pounds an appearance, has a super model girlfriend and appears in the pages of vogue and a hundred uber fashionable TV shows. Meanwhile our heroes carry a 100 box and enter under a storm cloud, at some Jim crack and tawdry backroom and play these vinyl rarities to a paltry crowd of overweight, balding and predominantly middle-old age males. The fee if they are lucky enough to get one will cover a couple of glasses of rank and foul ale and half a pound of heavily cured ham. .And their only TV appearance will be on the bloody "Antiques Road show"..............

Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:P There is a disturbing irony to all these ultra rare and expensive records. An hours flight away some young fella' is playing a box of 12" white label records (all with the same inane beat) to a steel and glass club filled with thousands of young fashionable and gorgeous 18-25 year olds, he is flanked on stage by beautiful choreographed female dancers dripping with sexuality. He is courted by the rich and famous, gets paid thousands of pounds an appearance, has a super model girlfriend and appears in the pages of vogue and a hundred uber fashionable TV shows. "

Yes, but is he happy laugh.gif:lol::wicked:

Social source share

wink.gif There is a disturbing irony to all these ultra rare and expensive records. An hours flight away some young fella' is playing a box of 12" white label records (all with the same inane beat) to a steel and glass club filled with thousands of young fashionable and gorgeous 18-25 year olds, he is flanked on stage by beautiful choreographed female dancers dripping with sexuality. He is courted by the rich and famous, gets paid thousands of pounds an appearance, has a super model girlfriend and appears in the pages of vogue and a hundred uber fashionable TV shows. Meanwhile our heroes carry a 100 box and enter under a storm cloud, at some Jim crack and tawdry backroom and play these vinyl rarities to a paltry crowd of overweight, balding and predominantly middle-old age males. The fee if they are lucky enough to get one will cover a couple of glasses of rank and foul ale and half a pound of heavily cured ham. .And their only TV appearance will be on the bloody "Antiques Road show"..............

Yes Brett - that Eric Knowles has done alright for himself!!! :lol:

Social source share

Yep, fkin ace innit.

They dont know theyre born.

Social source share

Haha...well I certainly didn't get into this for the Glamour and the Groupies :lol:

Good job it's half decent music wink.gif

DISCLAIMER

This comment was made off the cuff and does not reflect the posters real views, I hasten to add that the lovely Gail...who was never included in this make believe scenario...has and will always be a very attractive young lady whom I happen to adore...

Satisfied now? wink.gif:lol:

Edited by Beeks
Social source share

Guest Brett F

paltry crowd of overweight, balding and predominantly middle-old age males.

yes I,m glad you said males. :lol:

Some of the finest females i've ever met have been overweight and bald........... :lol:

Social source share

:lol: There is a disturbing irony to all these ultra rare and expensive records. An hours flight away some young fella' is playing a box of 12" white label records (all with the same inane beat) to a steel and glass club filled with thousands of young fashionable and gorgeous 18-25 year olds, he is flanked on stage by beautiful choreographed female dancers dripping with sexuality. He is courted by the rich and famous, gets paid thousands of pounds an appearance, has a super model girlfriend and appears in the pages of vogue and a hundred uber fashionable TV shows. Meanwhile our heroes carry a 100 box and enter under a storm cloud, at some Jim crack and tawdry backroom and play these vinyl rarities to a paltry crowd of overweight, balding and predominantly middle-old age males. The fee if they are lucky enough to get one will cover a couple of glasses of rank and foul ale and half a pound of heavily cured ham. .And their only TV appearance will be on the bloody "Antiques Road show"..............

Brett, I wouldn't say you were overweight. :lol:

Social source share

Guest Brett F

and most of them have their Summer Teeth in....

Joe i have never been with a woman with summer teeth........i was lucky if they had teeth..... :lol:

ps the women who know me ignore this thread........ :lol:

Social source share

:lol: There is a disturbing irony to all these ultra rare and expensive records. An hours flight away some young fella' is playing a box of 12" white label records (all with the same inane beat) to a steel and glass club filled with thousands of young fashionable and gorgeous 18-25 year olds, he is flanked on stage by beautiful choreographed female dancers dripping with sexuality. He is courted by the rich and famous, gets paid thousands of pounds an appearance, has a super model girlfriend and appears in the pages of vogue and a hundred uber fashionable TV shows. Meanwhile our heroes carry a 100 box and enter under a storm cloud, at some Jim crack and tawdry backroom and play these vinyl rarities to a paltry crowd of overweight, balding and predominantly middle-old age males. The fee if they are lucky enough to get one will cover a couple of glasses of rank and foul ale and half a pound of heavily cured ham. .And their only TV appearance will be on the bloody "Antiques Road show"..............

This young fella you refer to......i'll hazard a guess at Cunnie or Soul Sam(it is a quiz ain't it?).

The second scenario also seems vaguely familiar......balding males,,rank and foul ale,,,,,and a meat raffle,,is it Stringfellows?

Social source share

Guest mel brat

But we will get our reward in heaven... or not. :lol:

Social source share

Guest familytree

Haha...well I certainly didn't get into this for the Glamour and the Groupies :D

Good job it's half decent music :lol:

Grrrrrr! what are you infering about the woman?? ha x

Social source share

Haha...well I certainly didn't get into this for the Glamour and the Groupies :D

Good job it's half decent music :D

DISCLAIMER

This comment was made off the cuff and does not reflect the posters real views, I hasten to add that the lovely Gail...who was never included in this make believe scenario...has and will always be a very attractive young lady whom I happen to adore...

Satisfied now? :excl::lol:

You're such a chicken! :P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert