Values - 100 Club Anniversary Kent Singles

Supercorsa

I was just reading on the wants section that someone was after one of these. Anyway I have about half of them and would eventually like to complete the set, if at all possible. I'd be interested to know the values of them all, does anyone have a definitive guide to prices for them? Or would be willing to hazard a guess?

6T1 - Mary Love - Hey Stoney Face / Ikettes - It's Been So Long / Etta James - The Wallflower.

6T2 - Melba Moore - The Magic Touch / The Chuck Jackson Rhythm & Blues Ensemble - Little By Little.

6T3 - The Platters - Not My Girl / Sammy Ambrose - Welcome To Dreamsville

6T4 - Peggy Woods - Love Is Gonna Get You / Z Z's Band - You Just Cheat And Lie.

6T5 - Wally Cox - This Man Wants You / The Six Teasers - Doing The Hundred

6T6 - The Fabulous Impact - Baby Baby I Want You / The Hamptons - No No No No No No Not My Girl.

6T7 - Carla Thomas - I'll Never Stop Loving You / The Prophets Band - Peaches Baby.

6T8 - Chuck Jackson - What's With This Loneliness / The Superb Strings - Surf And Soul.

6T9 - Teardrops - Here Comes Loneliness. / Chubby Checker - You Can't Lose Something You Never Had

6T10 - Phil Terrell - Love Has Passed Me By / Vic And John - Why Did She Lie

6T11 - John Edwards - Ain't That Good Enough / Loleatta Holloway - This Man's Arms

6T12 - Sharon Scott - (Putting My Heart Under) Lock And Key / Dean Courtney - Today Is My Day

6T13 - Lorraine Chandler - You Only Live Twice / The Metros - My Imagination

6T14 - Peggy Gaines - When The Boy That You Love (Is Loving You) / The San Franciscan T.K.O.s - Make Up Your Mind

6T15 - Johnnie Taylor - Please Let Me In / Judy Clay - Since You Came Along

6T16 - Junior McCants - Try Me For Your New Love / Garland Green - Come Through Me

6T17 - Mill Evans - Ain't You Glad / The Millionaires - I'm The One Who Loves You

6T18 - M&M & Peanuts - Can't Say No / Charmaines - I Idolize You

6T19 - Debra Johnson - To Get Love You've Got To Bring Love / Diplomats - I Really Love You

6T20 - Magicians - (Just A Little) Faith & Understanding / Wee Willie Walker - I Don't Want To Take A Chance

6T21 - The Devonnes - Doin' The Gittin' Up / The Mayberry Movement - I See Him Making Love To You

6T22 - Gigi & The Charmaines - I Don't Wanna Lose Him / The Mysteries - Too Late Now

6T23 - Milton Bennett - What's One More Lie / The Hesitations - Go Away

6T24 - The Hytones - Good News / George Jackson - All In My Mind

I always thought the Chuck Jackson 6T8 was the most expensive (£100 - £150), could be wrong though.

Social source share

• Replies 46
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

6T21 - The Devonnes - Doin' The Gittin' Up / The Mayberry Movement - I See Him Making Love To You 20 gbp

6T22 - Gigi & The Charmaines - I Don't Wanna Lose Him / The Mysteries - Too Late Now 75 gbp

6T23 - Milton Bennett - What's One More Lie / The Hesitations - Go Away - 60 gbp

Thats is the price I sold my spare copy (of my girlfriend) this year...

Social source share

6T21 - The Devonnes - Doin' The Gittin' Up / The Mayberry Movement - I See Him Making Love To You 20 gbp

6T22 - Gigi & The Charmaines - I Don't Wanna Lose Him / The Mysteries - Too Late Now 75 gbp

6T23 - Milton Bennett - What's One More Lie / The Hesitations - Go Away - 60 gbp

Thats is the price I sold my spare copy (of my girlfriend) this year...

Sorry Albert - Gigi & Charmaines has been reguylarly going for 40- 50 pound

Social source share

Just added these in the John Edwards thread Ian:

A= JM auction E = Ebay

4-LOVE IS GONNA GET YOU - PEGGY WOODS / YOU JUST CHEAT & LIE INSTR. - Z.Z. HILL BAND-1988-50-30-30-20-5

5-THIS MAN WANTS YOU ( ALT. VERSION ) - WALLY COX / DOING THE HUNDRED - SIX TEASERS-1989-15-20-25-10-

6-BABY, BABY I WANT YOU - FABULOUS IMPACTS / NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO NOT MY GIRL - HAMPTONS-1990-25-50-35-30-40

7-I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU - CARLA THOMAS / PEACHES BABY- PROPHETS-1991-106A-50-50-12.5-

8-WHAT'S WITH THIS LONELINESS - CHUCK JACKSON / SURF & SOUL - SUPERB STRINGS-1992-125-162A-133E-103E-40

9-YOU CAN'T LOSE SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD - CHUBBY CHECKER / HERE COMES LONELINESS - TEARDROPS-1993-30-30-20-25-30

10-LOVE HAS PASSED ME BY - PHIL TERRELL / WHY DID SHE LIE - VIC & JOHN-1994-30-25-25-30-20

11-AIN'T THAT GOOD ENOUGH - JOHN EDWARDS / THIS MAN'S ARMS - LOLEATTA HOLLOWAY-1995-40-40-50-30-50E

12-TODAY IS MY DAY - DEAN COURTNEY / LOCK & KEY - SHARON SCOTT-1996-60-50-50-40-25

13-YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE - LORRAINE CHANDLER / MY IMAGINATION - METROS-1997-50-60-60-50-45

14-WHEN THE BOY THAT YOU LOVE - PEGGY GAINES / MAKE UP YOUR MIND - SAN FRANSISCAN TKOS-1998-50----

15-SINCE YOU CAME ALONG - JUDY CLAY / PLEASE LET ME IN - JOHNNIE TAYLOR-1999-30-40-25-32-20

16-TRY ME FOR YOUR NEW LOVE - JUNIOR MCCANTS / COME THRU ME - GARLAND GREEN-2000-75-75-60-20-50

17-AIN'T YOU GLAD - MILL EVANS / I'M THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU - MILLIONAIRES-2001-25-25-35-30-25

18-CAN'T SAY NO - M&M & Peanuts / I IDOLIZE YOU - Charmaines-2002-40-30-30-20-15

19-TO GET LOVE YOU'VE GOT TO BRING LOVE - Debra Johnson / I REALLY LOVE YOU - Diplomats-2003-25-50-30-25-20

20-(JUST A LITTLE) FAITH & UNDERSTANDING - Magicians / I DON'T WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE - Wee Willie Walker-2004-75-75-125-75-25

21-DOIN' THE GITTIN' UP - The Devonnes / I SEE HIM MAKING LOVE TO YOU - Mayberry Movement-2005-40-25-40-40-

22-I DON'T WANNA LOSE HIM - Gigi & Charmaines / TOO LATE NOW - Mysteries-2006-50-30-58E-15-

23-WHAT'S ONE MORE LIE - Milton Bennett / GO AWAY - Hesitations-2007-30----

24-GOOD NEWS - Hytones / ALL IN MY MIND - George Jackson-2008-50-50-50-76E-22E

Social source share

6T19 - Debra Johnson - To Get Love You've Got To Bring Love / Diplomats - I Really Love You

6T21 - The Devonnes - Doin' The Gittin' Up / The Mayberry Movement - I See Him Making Love To You

6T22 - Gigi & The Charmaines - I Don't Wanna Lose Him / The Mysteries - Too Late Now

I got an offer of £50 on these when i was selling them as a job lot!

Social source share

I got an offer of £50 on these when i was selling them as a job lot!

50 for the lot or 50 each?

Social source share

Insult if it's for the lot. Can't be?

I got £300 for about a dozen.

Forgot to add wink.gif to my posting...

I got the whole set and I value it at well over a grand. I guess it's impossible to give accurate prices for them, they're far too infrequently for sale are they?

Social source share

Sold my Phil Terrell on ebay other month for around £20/25.Can't remember off top of me head exact price.

Dave.

I think it was £25. I bought it. But if I'd known you were from Blackburn!!!!!!!!!

Kev laugh.gif

Great tunes-Well Done Ady for diggin' em out.

Edited by Kev Moore
Social source share

Insult if it's for the lot. Can't be?

I got £300 for about a dozen.

For the lot with Kings Go Forth & The Grapevine Barons Of Soul chucked in too!....... :D

Pulled my Chuck Jackson off the shelf a few years ago and it fell into two pieces....OUCH!.....one less now.

Managed to get a replacement off Kieron for 5 pouches of Golden Vaginia.... :D

Edited by Kev Moore
Social source share

Vaginia not Vagina!

Are you deaf! :lol:

Kev, theres an "r" missing mate. And one of the vowels is wrong. :huh:

As for £75 for Gigi and the Charmaines, I think I put one on here for £50 inc spec delivery postage. Albert. You can still have it for that.

Edited by SteveM
Social source share

Between 400 and 500 over the years, certainly no more than that..

Ady, I know there was the recent 100 Club cd on kent, but are there any plans to release this on one complete CD (before anyone else mentions that they are available on other CD's I am aware of that :D ), maybe double CD to celebrate 30 years? :lol:thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Ady, I know there was the recent 100 Club cd on kent, but are there any plans to release this on one complete CD (before anyone else mentions that they are available on other CD's I am aware of that :thumbup: ), maybe double CD to celebrate 30 years? :thumbsup::wicked:

sOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES WILL DEFO BE HAPPENING. tHEY'RE NOT ALL ON cd YET EITHER.

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

6T3 - The Platters - Not My Girl / Sammy Ambrose - Welcome To Dreamsville.

how much does this go for please? also, anyone want to sell theirs to me?

Jock.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

i have followed the prices of these for sometime as I have slowly bought the ones I didnt get by attending..

£90-110 Chuck Jackson

£80-90 The Magicians

£60-70 on a good day ...Milton Bennett, Hytones, Peggy Gaines (used to be cheap), Lorraine Chandler ...can be £40 if you are lucky

£30-40 John Edwards, M&M Peanuts, Platters, Sharon Scott (as high as £60 as low as £30)

£15-30 Mill Evans, Fabulous Impact, Debra Johnson, Junior McCants, Melba Moore, Johnny Taylor, Carla Thomas, Peggy Woods, Devonnes, Sammy Ambrose, Mary Love

£5 -10 (same print run as "Candle In The Wind") Wall Cox, Teardrops, Phil Terrill

my guess is the whole lot is worth £800

Social source share

i have followed the prices of these for sometime as I have slowly bought the ones I didnt get by attending..

£90-110 Chuck Jackson

£80-90 The Magicians

£60-70 on a good day ...Milton Bennett, Hytones, Peggy Gaines (used to be cheap), Lorraine Chandler ...can be £40 if you are lucky

£30-40 John Edwards, M&M Peanuts, Platters, Sharon Scott (as high as £60 as low as £30)

£15-30 Mill Evans, Fabulous Impact, Debra Johnson, Junior McCants, Melba Moore, Johnny Taylor, Carla Thomas, Peggy Woods, Devonnes, Sammy Ambrose, Mary Love

£5 -10 (same print run as "Candle In The Wind") Wall Cox, Teardrops, Phil Terrill

Out by miles and £800 ?..........great first post tho' :(

Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

£90-110 Chuck Jackson

£80-90 The Magicians

I've a Mary Love 'Hey stoney face' if anyone wants it. Will trade for something interesting. I'm after a Barbara Lynn 'Movin on a groove' (I think that's right?).

atb....

Edited by Nik Mak
Social source share

I've a Mary Love 'Hey stoney face' if anyone wants it. Will trade for something interesting. I'm after a Barbara Lynn 'Movin to a groovin' (I think that's right?).

atb....

You'll be lucky :( might have a chance with the lp........one cheap on here the other day Soulfull mouse i think ?

Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

You'll be lucky :( might have a chance with the lp........one cheap on here the other day Soulfull mouse i think ?

One can live in hope! :( Not expecting to trade the Mary Love for it just wanted to get the want out there. Gonna post in the right thread tomorow.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert